Bobcat locations

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
kevin2106
Hunter

Bobcat locations

Post by kevin2106 »

I guess there will be a lot of people struggling to find them, so i hope this thread can help them by us sharing the best locations. For exapmle reserve or places on the reserve ;)

james990
Outfitter

Re: Bobcat locations

Post by james990 »

a really good area is the forest area around whispering woods lodge in rougarou bayou.
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

Main tree line on logger's point along the electrical towers
Spoiler:
ArwenerI
Spotter

Post by ArwenerI »

I found 5-6 of them in middle tower of loggers point, i think its a spawn point but after a week they will reduce bobcat population as they do with every new release so i dont know if it ll work for long time.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

i found a spot yesterday which is nice.

https://postimg.org/image/72bt3fs2t/
magnum_1973

Post by magnum_1973 »

ronMctube, looks like you found the same spot my friend and I have been hunting in. I was there today and got 3-4 different calls in a short amount of time. He likes to call it the "Bobcat Highway".

Anyways, I'm working on the missions right now. I've gotten a bobcat out of every reserve except settler creeks. I chose to hunt out of this one last because it's my least favorite reserve in the whole game. So far it has been a pain to find a bobcat on this reserve. Anybody know any good spots so far that you would be willing to share?
New to the forums, been on the game since 2013
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvSpxm ... sb6nQe56RQ
CatchU
Tracker

Post by CatchU »

Like ronMctube and magnum_1973 I had also a lot of Bobcats in this area.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

magnum_1973 wrote:ronMctube, looks like you found the same spot my friend and I have been hunting in. I was there today and got 3-4 different calls in a short amount of time. He likes to call it the "Bobcat Highway".

Anyways, I'm working on the missions right now. I've gotten a bobcat out of every reserve except settler creeks. I chose to hunt out of this one last because it's my least favorite reserve in the whole game. So far it has been a pain to find a bobcat on this reserve. Anybody know any good spots so far that you would be willing to share?

2 bobcat in this area

Meister Wilbur

Post by Meister Wilbur »

fantamichele wrote:
2 bobcat in this area

That is good to know. After last night's hunt I suspected bobcats to avoid the central mountain on SC. Apparently I was wrong. I heard one kitten near the southern lodge and shot one at the southernmost tower on SC.

Regarding LP I was also successful on the middle tower. But I wouldn't jump to early conclusions. In one session I also spent 4 ingame hours in that area, playing with nice hogs and deer (even a coyote showed up) but no kitten anywhere near (as I could determine by the relaxed behaviour of my does).
I think the spot is good, because you can see an approaching cat from far away - no matter where it's coming from. But I don't think of it as some sort of hotspot.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

3 in this area

Return to “General Chat”