Status Update 17th August 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Re: Status Update 17th August 2017

Post by outrider »

stancomputerhunter wrote:It takes it out of your inventory. If you go in to Game Management/Bait and hover over any orange REFILL tab it will show how many refill services you have left, and how many baits you have left in inventory.
ok, thanks...
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Ok, being in Nice again I haven't really followed this thread lately but now when I happened to login in a drive-by style mode I must say:

Thank you for tweaking the system concerning the main issue with the complaints and sorry for any possible hard words. I get sparkled up but hey. Nice work guys. It feels much more reasonable now all of a sudden. Yeah...
sanorb

Post by sanorb »

I see now that my two Hog feeders are not in the list in the Bait Site Management!
Some solutions maybe?
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

sanorb wrote:I see now that my two Hog feeders are not in the list in the Bait Site Management!
Some solutions maybe?
Is the issue still there? If yes, please contact our support and will shall check.
CAmulieman
Tracker

Post by CAmulieman »

"Bait site refills" is really confusing. Ten min. ago I bought a bait site refill for gm$200. My total gm$ is now less the gm$, but going back to use the actual "refill" function, I am offered another purchase of a "bait site refill". I'm starting to think this is a pretty confusing, to say the least, way to get us to use up our gm$. So, I've just flushed down the toilet my gm$200 and am going to refill the old fashioned way BECAUSE IT'S TOO CONFUSING TO FIGURE OUT! (caps intended)
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

CAmulieman wrote:"Bait site refills" is really confusing. Ten min. ago I bought a bait site refill for gm$200. My total gm$ is now less the gm$, but going back to use the actual "refill" function, I am offered another purchase of a "bait site refill". I'm starting to think this is a pretty confusing, to say the least, way to get us to use up our gm$. So, I've just flushed down the toilet my gm$200 and am going to refill the old fashioned way BECAUSE IT'S TOO CONFUSING TO FIGURE OUT! (caps intended)
It’s not difficult to understand at all. You must buy bait (or course) and also the ability to remotely fill your bait sites, which is found under Services. You choose the one you want, as in to remotely refill 100x, 25x, etc. You then go to Game Management under Settings, choose Bait Sites, and provided you have the bait for which ones you want, simply click on Refill. Viola. ;)
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:.... Viola. ;)
Chuck, anytime you see a French, run! Fast! :lol:

(Of course, if your girlfriend name is Viola and i missed the joke, ignore my advise. ;) )
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”