Status Update 4th August 2017

Post by Alena Rybik »

ElusiveShadow
Outfitter

Re: Status Update 4th August 2017

Post by ElusiveShadow »

Bobcat!

Great to hear. I look forward to shooting it in it's fluffy face. :D

The last thing I want from the game when it finally ends: An offline, single player version.
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Nice update and welcome to the team Martin.
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Thanks for the update Alena. Lookin forward to smackin some cats with the .17 HMR. <--- I'm assuming we can use this? Also I'm assuming the predator decoy will apply to the bobcat as well? Will be a real challenge in the Bayou with all the thick brush. You know I gotta say these summer fiesta missions have been quite a challenge so far. I started with the hardest one first which I've completed now and I'm workin my way to finish the other two as well. This game keeps gettin better! Keep up the good work EW.
Ringalor
Tracker

Post by Ringalor »

Great news !!! Thanks and welcome Martin !
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Welcome, Martin! Great status update too... I suppose. I was hopin' for somethin' bigger then a house cat. But, I'll live with it. Thanks EW for all your hard work! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Bobcat!!! Hey dont get hurry with your missions Alena... you have time whole month :D

and Welcome Martin!
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Thanks for the update! You caught me by surprise since you said last week the next update would be in two weeks. Welcome to the team Martin. We are an enjoyable and fun loving community, but if you let one more bug get into this game, we are grabbing the torches and the pitchforks and coming after you. No pressure. :D
Mills wrote:Lookin forward to smackin some cats with the .17 HMR. <--- I'm assuming we can use this? Also I'm assuming the predator decoy will apply to the bobcat as well?
I don't think the .17 HMR will be allowed for bobcats in the game since the bobcat, 6-18 kg (14-40 lb), is larger than the red fox 3–11 kg (6–24 lb), and, the .17 HMR will barely take down the red fox with one shot in the game. Both the predator caller and the predator decoys should work in the game with the bobcats since they are used in real life for hunting them.
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Great update, many thanks Alena and team.
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Thanks for the update! You caught me by surprise since you said last week the next update would be in two weeks. Welcome to the team Martin. We are an enjoyable and fun loving community, but if you let one more bug get into this game, we are grabbing the torches and the pitchforks and coming after you. No pressure. :D
Mills wrote:Lookin forward to smackin some cats with the .17 HMR. <--- I'm assuming we can use this? Also I'm assuming the predator decoy will apply to the bobcat as well?
I don't think the .17 HMR will be allowed for bobcats in the game since the bobcat, 6-18 kg (14-40 lb), is larger than the red fox 3–11 kg (6–24 lb), and, the .17 HMR will barely take down the red fox with one shot in the game. Both the predator caller and the predator decoys should work in the game with the bobcats since they are used in real life for hunting them.
Ya fair enough. After a little reading up on the subject I guess the .17 HMR is a little under-powered for bobcat.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”