Ps4 Release

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
neonpossum
Tracker

Ps4 Release

Post by neonpossum »

I have a question - I think I saw that CotW will be released onto PS4 but I can't remember where I saw it! Is this true? Do the developers have an estimated date in mind? (I'm in the UK!)

Buying a ps4 for this game instead of a new PC is much cheaper :P
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Ps4 Release

Post by HooCairs »

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

yeah but a new pc means you get to play the hunter classic on max settings and youll be ready for any overhauls it might or might not get. plus as youve already got a pc the power supply, case and ssd/hdd is bought and payed for. i think you could upgrade the required components to match the performance of a ps4 for the same pricetag and get the best of both worlds.
Flinter
Scout

Post by Flinter »

L3M182 wrote:yeah but a new pc means you get to play the hunter classic on max settings and youll be ready for any overhauls it might or might not get. plus as youve already got a pc the power supply, case and ssd/hdd is bought and payed for. i think you could upgrade the required components to match the performance of a ps4 for the same pricetag and get the best of both worlds.
Upgrading the GPU often means upgrading the power supply as well :)
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

depends if he future proofed it first time round
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Flinter wrote:
L3M182 wrote:yeah but a new pc means you get to play the hunter classic on max settings and youll be ready for any overhauls it might or might not get. plus as youve already got a pc the power supply, case and ssd/hdd is bought and payed for. i think you could upgrade the required components to match the performance of a ps4 for the same pricetag and get the best of both worlds.
Actually no since gpu gets more efficient
Flinter
Scout

Post by Flinter »

knott wrote:
Flinter wrote:
Actually no since gpu gets more efficient
Well when I switched from my GTX 745 to a GTX 1060, I did in fact have to upgrade the power supply, it depends on what is currently being used of course
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

meh whats an aqueduct power supply now? £40-£50? imo gaming on pc has become fairly user friendly and less costly over the past 6 or 7 years
in games alone you ll win triple a title on pc is what £35 its £60 on console for the same game
Flinter
Scout

Post by Flinter »

L3M182 wrote:meh whats an aqueduct power supply now? £40-£50? imo gaming on pc has become fairly user friendly and less costly over the past 6 or 7 years
in games alone you ll win triple a title on pc is what £35 its £60 on console for the same game
my power supply was just over $100, not sure what the conversion rate is there
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

oh yeah, i said adequate ive got a corsair hx1000i. that set me back about £200

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”