Academy .22 rimfire ammo availability

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: Academy .22 rimfire ammo availability

Post by Hawkeye »

RickC wrote:https://www.ammograb.com/22-lr/?mfr=cci

That site will list places that have ammo currently in stock, and you can sort by retailer and brand, and I think you can have them send you an email alert.
Unfortunately, the ammo he wants isn't available for purchase online, so you won't be able to track local store inventories in places like Academy. Great site otherwise though.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

is the U.S still having a 22lr shortage? that must be like 5 years now. you couldnt buy that stuff when i was there in like 2012. its clearly not in short supply becasue A) by now suppliers woulda upped production to meet demand and B) you can get american manufactured 22lr here in the UK from any RFD at any time.

you drip feed the stuff people panic and bulk buy the stuff at max price when they find it.
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

L3M182 wrote:is the U.S still having a 22lr shortage? that must be like 5 years now. you couldnt buy that stuff when i was there in like 2012. its clearly not in short supply becasue A) by now suppliers woulda upped production to meet demand and B) you can get american manufactured 22lr here in the UK from any RFD at any time.

you drip feed the stuff people panic and bulk buy the stuff at max price when they find it.
Nah, there's no shortage now. The great bargain he's looking for just doesn't stay on the shelf very long at Academy & because of the low price, it's typically not available online.
TundraPuppy
Outfitter

Post by TundraPuppy »

RickC wrote:https://www.ammograb.com/22-lr/?mfr=cci

That site will list places that have ammo currently in stock, and you can sort by retailer and brand, and I think you can have them send you an email alert.
You are awesome and amazing.

Been trying to find subsonic CCI .22lr for forever. Thinking about picking up some 500 round bricks now.
Am I doing a good job? I thrive on feedback! Please PM me, or my bosses Alena Rybik or Tod1d with comments, criticisms, or accolades!
Dirtclod
Outfitter

Post by Dirtclod »

Here is another site that has different ways to sort search results. Also you can create email alerts.

http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/rimfire/22lr/

Return to “General Off Topics”