They sure want to get rid of this game...

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
HunterMx

They sure want to get rid of this game...

Post by HunterMx »

...by promoting Call of the Wild with a huge banner in the launcher of our beloved game. :roll:

Face it guys, the arcade version of this game will take over, no more TruRacs, no more trophy shots, no more competitions, it's soon over.

R.I.P.
DOGGRIPSLLC
Tracker

Re: They sure want to get rid of this game...

Post by DOGGRIPSLLC »

HunterMx wrote:...by promoting Call of the Wild with a huge banner in the launcher of our beloved game. :roll:

Face it guys, the arcade version of this game will take over, no more TruRacs, no more trophy shots, no more competitions, it's soon over.

R.I.P.

Naaaaa to much money to be made here. Cash flow is everything and this is one heck of a gig. If your making money one just doesn't say ok I made enough time to quit. Besides their new game has so many bugs . Unless they can straighten it out I dont really see it becoming as big as this one. Just my opinion.
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

well, just stop spending money on this game if you believe that it will be closed down in the next couple of months. observe what happens. i am pretty sure the game will still be developed on in 2018 and 2019.

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

theHunter: Call of the Wild is a game by our studio, so it's only natural we promote it on our home page. It doesn't mean the end for our beloved theHunter Classic, and we continue developing it as we speak. A new pretty patch is coming this week and we are not even close to resting in peace.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

HunterMx wrote:...by promoting Call of the Wild with a huge banner in the launcher of our beloved game. :roll:
R.I.P.
:D :D :D
Where do you get your info?
Hifisch
Scout

Post by Hifisch »

Alena Rybik wrote:A new pretty patch is coming this week...
Great to hear that :)
Terzi1985
Scout

Post by Terzi1985 »

I think the unwillingness to admit big list of problems and fixing the problems with the classic is a more of a sign of slowly and painfully killing the classic, making the playing more and more frustrating and less joyable in a long timespan. :lol: ;)

I still think this game will be there for years to come, not sure how long my nerves allow me to keep pouring money into this if nothing gets ever fixed. :)
ElusiveShadow
Outfitter

Post by ElusiveShadow »

Some of the posts here at times are cringe-worthy at times, with all due respect.

It's their new game and they are advertising it. Most companies in the world do this.

The 'R.I.P' is a smidge too melodramatic for my tastes.
killertut wrote:i am pretty sure the game will still be developed on in 2018 and 2019.
Agreed. The game must still be making a tidy bit of money and we have received multiple assurances of its continuation.

The last thing I want from the game when it finally ends: An offline, single player version.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

An old saying comes to mind... :D
JackRbbt wrote:"A fool throws a rock in the pond and 100 wise men are trying to take it out from there."
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Misstik
Hunter

Post by Misstik »

Alena Rybik wrote:A new pretty patch is coming this week
MMMmmmmh i love that :roll:

Return to “General Chat”