A Support/Hackers Discussion

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Re: A Support/Hackers Discussion

Post by Deconstructed »

xsighx wrote:i am tired to spend much money for look only this people that win competition with cheating all time
never i win because this cheater make what want with games
i make one screeen of one that without make nothing shot one deer in 300 meter LOL
is possible post this screenshot?
much people think want see
300m shots are entirely possible. Educate yourself before crying cheater.
xsighx

Post by xsighx »

with revenge crossbow? really possible?i want see show me
Roger_Mellie

Post by Roger_Mellie »

xsighx wrote:with revenge crossbow? really possible?i want see show me
Search some YouTube videos for long range bow kills and you will see some extreme range bow hunting by ron mctube amongst others... If you don't fully understand all of the game mechanics that make this both possible and indeed awesome, then try this approach:

Ask "How do people make such long range kills with a bow?"

Instead of stating:

"People with 300 metre bow kills must be cheating"

There are some who call me..... Simon. In game: Alf_Tupper
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I can't see cheating with long range kills because there's too much low hanging fruit (trophies) under 4m with free weapons and unlimited ammo hacks. There is a "no weapon wobble" hack that could assist in long range but I don't think cheaters are willing to put the time it to even get close which is why they cheat because they are lazy can't put in the hard work. Kind of how that will be the story of their life.

Actually, there's bow kills beyond 300m so not a big deal for those who've worked on it.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

xintimid88tor was doing it first and to my knowledge still holds the bow long range kill. 300m is entirely possible with a feeder and a bit of map research
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

L3M182 wrote:

xintimid88tor was doing it first and to my knowledge still holds the bow long range kill. 300m is entirely possible with a feeder and a bit of map research
Exactly, with what I've seen Tony do with a bow 300 is a warm up so Xbow, especially the reverse, kind of the same as a rifle in his hands :D
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Here's some bow shots which would be even harder than with the reverse crossbow. So, Here's proof and this is on VDB, I've seen Tony do even longer shots on WRR with a recurve. I think it's theoretically possible to get 400m in a spot there.

Spoiler:
olivier.croata

Post by olivier.croata »

I am wanting to buy another license of the game mine will expire in a few days, but I am seeing scores out of the common of several players including the first placed one with 100000 of score logging several times in a row in a short time and in 4 minutes of game can cross the map and shoot down 2 or more animals, repeating this scheme several times a day. A shame for such an expensive game to let these hackers abuse like that.
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

As for leaving the game running..... there can be many reasons. I often HAVE to leave the game running if I am in a competition and the some of the reasons are the following...
Let's say I have been hunting for 30 mins realtime and the wife says "the kid fell off the bike go and look" game running....
Lets say I have just walked to my stand the wife says "We need to go shopping" game running...
Lets say I am hunting and a giant cottontail rabbit thunders into view and my fellow worker calls to say one of the horses has just bashed itself and is spurting claret everywhere.... game running....

I hope you get my drift here, many games left running on empty for a while may be because of imortant and unavoidable circumstances and not from a desire to "cheat".... oh poo, I have to sign off, the wife just said something.... :)
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Mackie2112
Tracker

Post by Mackie2112 »

Cheats not hackers. A cheat who downloaded a script to run. If they dont have the where with all to play on even ground they are not going to take the time to write the code to cheat for the small amount of EM the competitions give. I would say best course of action is compile data and send it to the support team. Other then wanting to get over and get some free guns I do not see any sense of accomplishment other then I cheated and I know Im a scrub.

Return to “General Chat”