Bear Carrion(Grizzly in-particular)

baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Bear Carrion(Grizzly in-particular)

Post by baloo.the.dog »

This is a deployable chunk of meat that will last for 5 hours and will attract all species of bears. After you exit your game thee carrion will be deleted (like a scent but lasts longer).A carrion is actually just a dead animal carcasss but to make it more civilized you can just carry an elk leg.

Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
BCKidd

Re: Bear Carrion(Grizzly in-particular)

Post by BCKidd »

Looks like it is a tagged bear too. So for five hours we could jus' sit and wait and shoot bears, kind of like the baiting station. No thanks. I know folks like to make it easier, and some might not have the time like others do to actually challenge themselves while in game. For me tho,' even if I didn't have the time I'd prefer a challenge any day of the week. I don't see the fun in baiting bears or even the hogs, as for the flyin' pests, ducks and such, yeah, you do have to have decoys. For the four legged critters, there is no challenge in baiting them- boring. But, to each his own. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

BCKidd wrote:Looks like it is a tagged bear too. So for five hours we could jus' sit and wait and shoot bears, kind of like the baiting station. No thanks. I know folks like to make it easier, and some might not have the time like others do to actually challenge themselves while in game. For me tho,' even if I didn't have the time I'd prefer a challenge any day of the week. I don't see the fun in baiting bears or even the hogs, as for the flyin' pests, ducks and such, yeah, you do have to have decoys. For the four legged critters, there is no challenge in baiting them- boring. But, to each his own. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
we could make it so after you shoot a bear the bait doesn't work anymore til u get a new chunk of meat and move location(500) meters

Roll Tide!!
N4teF
Tracker

Post by N4teF »

I'd rather you shoot an animal and they become attracted to it. Like say, you're not the only one following your blood trail... and you might be surprised at what else it waiting there for you. Or you could shoot an animal by your stand and play the waiting game.
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

it would be good for wolf too

Roll Tide!!

Return to “Calls & Lure Suggestions”