We may be a bit quiet this week

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Ben Curtis
Hunter

We may be a bit quiet this week

Post by Ben Curtis »

All,

Lots of people are on Holiday this week so if it seems a little quiet that is why, i'll be monitoring the forums as usual but many others will be away on a well deserved break.

Cheers
Ben
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Re: We may be a bit quiet this week

Post by MonacoSteve »

Good to know, Ben.
NAOutdoors
Master Hunter

Post by NAOutdoors »

Thanks Ben, Even small info like this is reassuring for us. ;) You know, with the speculation that's going on Live and Here as well.. :?
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

naoutdoors wrote:Thanks Ben, Even small info like this is reassuring for us. ;) You know, with the speculation that's going on Live and Here as well.. :?
I agree NA! Any info is much appreciated even though it seems to me to have been quiet for more than just this up coming week. I haven't seen any posts from Doru in quite a spell and I seen him in the forums just last week for a short spell and he didn't post anything which I found to be very strange. I wonder what's going on with Steve West as well.... he was posting every week on his section in the live forums and he hasn't posted in a good spell either....... I find it all a little strange on the communication lately but maybe it's just me over reacting...... :? :roll:
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Grizdude wrote:....I find it all a little strange on the communication lately but maybe it's just me over reacting...... :? :roll:
Yep Griz, I know exactly what you mean. It is currently DIFFERENT from what we were used to see earlier in terms of postings, exchanges of ideas, jokes, testing tasks, and communication. But who knows - everybody needs a break once in a while, and if these guys return refreshed to serve us V9 in 2 weeks, we all will be happy again. Meanwhile - maybe it's not too bad to learn that life is not ONLY TheHunter ;) :lol: !
steveharris
Outfitter

Post by steveharris »

Grizdude wrote: . I wonder what's going on with Steve West as well.... he was posting every week on his section in the live forums and he hasn't posted in a good spell either.......
He has just posted this :D
http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=9277
NAOutdoors
Master Hunter

Post by NAOutdoors »

Grizdude wrote:I haven't seen any posts from Doru in quite a spell and I seen him in the forums just last week for a short spell and he didn't post anything which I found to be very strange.
He was on last night (EST) but still like you mentioned, he didn't post anything. He was reading up in 'General theHunter Chat'.
Ben Curtis
Hunter

Post by Ben Curtis »

The summer period is always a quiet one in game development so don't read too much into it. What with the schools being off for summer etc lots of members of staff with kids are absent due to holidays. We are a really small team and so by loosing just one person to a 2 week vacation it really hits us hard. That coupled with the 3 week shutdown that they have in Sweden has slowed things up quiet a lot but we are coming to the end of that now.
Arrowslinger
Outfitter

Post by Arrowslinger »

Ben Curtis wrote:The summer period is always a quiet one in game development so don't read too much into it. What with the schools being off for summer etc lots of members of staff with kids are absent due to holidays. We are a really small team and so by loosing just one person to a 2 week vacation it really hits us hard. That coupled with the 3 week shutdown that they have in Sweeden has slowed things up quiet a lot but we are coming to the end of that now.
This statement itself could cool all the bizarre speculation on the live forum, although LeMetatron has been good at trying to slow down the "merry go round" :lol:
Through the heart of autumn
Tears
Chat Logger

Post by Tears »

Arrowslinger wrote:This statement itself could cool all the bizarre speculation on the live forum, although LeMetatron has been good at trying to slow down the "merry go round" :lol:
QFT! Publish this information should really help!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”