theHunter Football Jamboree 2014

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

will probably buy the colombian cap for fun . but no more . to those who want advice . here with the following you'll have 95 % chances to win :

- France
- Brazil
- Germany
- Spain
- Argentina
- Italy

in that order
TookAnArrowInTheeKnee

Re: theHunter Football Jamboree

Post by TookAnArrowInTheeKnee »

Mickey415 wrote:
Waaaghgasm wrote:Thanks for a good reason to get rid of 2000em$...
2000 em$ for a golden shotgun? That seems just a little crazy. :lol: This is a pretty cool event though, but personally I wish it wasn't possible to "pay to win."

But I'll throw a few dollars at it for a couple hats and see if I can win. I'd rather gamble and enjoy the excitement of winning, not pay to win. I think EW should do some sort of gambling event a lot more often, like 'Buy new cow elk call at temporary 150-200% price and kill a 350+ bull elk, 50-100 randomly picked players can win awesome re-skinned snakebite!' Or something like that, I'd totally love common events like that. And, I think EW would make TONS of money. I'd rather pay a few dollars for the chance to win an awesome rare item than have to pay 1000 em$ or more for it in the store. Overall, more sales. Do it EW.
Yea right gambling can be really fun in theHunter as long as there is no 100% chance for everyone to win, Then whats the points of gambling right ?
Mickey415
Scout

Post by Mickey415 »

TookAnArrowInTheeKnee wrote:
Mickey415 wrote:
Waaaghgasm wrote:Thanks for a good reason to get rid of 2000em$...
2000 em$ for a golden shotgun? That seems just a little crazy. :lol: This is a pretty cool event though, but personally I wish it wasn't possible to "pay to win."

But I'll throw a few dollars at it for a couple hats and see if I can win. I'd rather gamble and enjoy the excitement of winning, not pay to win. I think EW should do some sort of gambling event a lot more often, like 'Buy new cow elk call at temporary 150-200% price and kill a 350+ bull elk, 50-100 randomly picked players can win awesome re-skinned snakebite!' Or something like that, I'd totally love common events like that. And, I think EW would make TONS of money. I'd rather pay a few dollars for the chance to win an awesome rare item than have to pay 1000 em$ or more for it in the store. Overall, more sales. Do it EW.
Yea right gambling can be really fun in theHunter as long as there is no 100% chance for everyone to win, Then whats the points of gambling right ?
Exactly. No one spends a million dollars to win a new $20k car in Vegas. :lol:
phil1
Hunter

Post by phil1 »

caledonianblues wrote:
oPacheco wrote:
Really nice event :)
I have a question.
If we dont win the gun, we will never have the corresponding points for the hunter score?

Pretty clever business idea if you ask me. Anyone precious about their hunter score pretty much has to buy into this event :)

It's not exactly true in this case, since the "golden" shotgun won't have its own achievements.
Great, just saved $2000em, the extra weapon hunterscore would have been my only reason for buying it. Getting all the hats as a bundle and therefore the bling shotgun seriously detracts from it's value/exclusiveness. You'll all the be Men with the Golden Gun!!!! The more exclusive club will be those of us without it :lol: ;) And a clothing list full of hats!
Mickey415
Scout

Post by Mickey415 »

philaitch wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:
oPacheco wrote:
Really nice event :)
I have a question.
If we dont win the gun, we will never have the corresponding points for the hunter score?

Pretty clever business idea if you ask me. Anyone precious about their hunter score pretty much has to buy into this event :)

It's not exactly true in this case, since the "golden" shotgun won't have its own achievements.
Great, just saved $2000em, the extra weapon hunterscore would have been my only reason for buying it. Getting all the hats as a bundle and therefore the bling shotgun seriously detracts from it's value/exclusiveness. You'll all the be Men with the Golden Gun!!!!
Please ignore this EW. Add more events like this without the rewards revolving around hunterscore. The desire needs to be for the uniqueness and rarity, which is why you shouldn't be able to win 100%.
Blind Mole
Outfitter

Post by Blind Mole »

philaitch wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:

Great, just saved $2000em, the extra weapon hunterscore would have been my only reason for buying it. Getting all the hats as a bundle and therefore the bling shotgun seriously detracts from it's value/exclusiveness. You'll all the be Men with the Golden Gun!!!! The more exclusive club will be those of us without it :lol: ;) And a clothing list full of hats!
im pretty sure that achievements will be added later... There are no weapons in game without achievements.
ClemD
Scout

Post by ClemD »

Robin Andersson wrote:
Daniel G Gustafsson wrote:
JK_ElkHunter wrote:1 question, If i'm from mexico and I support mexico but I don't think they'll make it to quarter finals, can i choose like germany?
Well sure, but if you want to win you should choose Spain 8-)
No, no... Don't confuse the hunter. He's already on the way to victory by choosing Germany.
I agree with you Dan, Spain will be the team. Well, if they win, I might go and spend two weeks in Spain on the Costa Blanca in September... :lol: :lol:

Rare: 153 – Non-Typical: 12
Competitions: 82 – Gold: 25, Silver: 29, Bronze: 23, Events: 5
MetalMind
Outfitter

Re:

Post by MetalMind »

jpm1 wrote:will probably buy the colombian cap for fun . but no more . to those who want advice . here with the following you'll have 95 % chances to win :

- France
- Brazil
- Germany
- Spain
- Argentina
- Italy

in that order
I asked my friend that loves footbal and he agreed with that list. Just bought those 6 caps, but won't buy more. I like that thrill if I win or not, buying whole bundle with sure prize is boring. More to that - almost 2000 em$ is too much epsecially it hasn't got the achievements :P
gazou62600
Outfitter

Post by gazou62600 »

i know nothing about football but i think :

france , italy , brasil , portugal , spain and england are a good choice , don't need more
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

some caps are really cool . what about real army complete sets . complete armies sets (Russia , Germany ..) could be cool . concerning the event i'm not interested much in the gun but i'm seriously thinking of buying em$ because some caps are really cool . purchased 2 already with sponsors offers but i'm running out of em$ right now

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”