theHunter Football Jamboree 2014

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: theHunter Football Jamboree

Post by Tod1d »

killertut wrote:do i understand right, that if you get the bundle, you automatically win?
Yep. You can buy the shotgun for 1920 em$

The only problem is, you'll have 32 extra hats in your inventory to sort through when you change clothes.
I hope they'll all be at the bottom of the inventory list ;)

I just want the shotgun, and the USA hat.

Q: Do you anticipate many support requests to remove unwanted hats after the event?
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
MetalMind
Outfitter

Post by MetalMind »

HunterVK wrote:
MetalMind wrote:I'm little lame in knowledge of many footbal teams, and really don't know which of them are good, which are best... can someone advise me which team has really good chance to win? I would like to know which cap I should choose :D

Germany, Spain, Argentina.....360em$, not much but almost sure bet..
Thank you :)

I don't understand one thing: If there will be for ex 60 winners (60 persons will have cap of country that won), who will take 1st place? And 2nd, 3rd. Will there be a draw or what? :)
Mickey415
Scout

Post by Mickey415 »

Waaaghgasm wrote:Thanks for a good reason to get rid of 2000em$...
2000 em$ for a golden shotgun? That seems just a little crazy. :lol: This is a pretty cool event though, but personally I wish it wasn't possible to "pay to win."

But I'll throw a few dollars at it for a couple hats and see if I can win. I'd rather gamble and enjoy the excitement of winning, not pay to win. I think EW should do some sort of gambling event a lot more often, like 'Buy new cow elk call at temporary 150-200% price and kill a 350+ bull elk, 50-100 randomly picked players can win awesome re-skinned snakebite!' Or something like that, I'd totally love common events like that. And, I think EW would make TONS of money. I'd rather pay a few dollars for the chance to win an awesome rare item than have to pay 1000 em$ or more for it in the store. Overall, more sales. Do it EW.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

MetalMind wrote: I don't understand one thing: If there will be for ex 60 winners (60 persons will have cap of country that won), who will take 1st place? And 2nd, 3rd. Will there be a draw or what? :)
The 1st, 2nd, 3rd refer to the soccer teams, not hunters. All who pick the 1st place team win the shotgun.
I presume if you buy the bundle, you get the shotgun & all 3 medals.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
TookAnArrowInTheeKnee

Post by TookAnArrowInTheeKnee »

Terzi1985 wrote:
TookAnArrowInTheeKnee wrote:Cool event, kind of lame you can buy all caps tho imo it should be limited to max 3 or something so you realy have to gamble on the outcome
Pretty damn easy to win the shotgun now with a 32cap bundle ruins the epicness of the golden shotgun completly
Exactly! :roll: I bought just one cap for Germany and I think that's it, not gonna buy a bundle for 2000 ems just to be 3000% sure to get a premium bling bling version of something. Wins or not, it doesn't turn my life upside down, I'm not a football fan anyway. ;) ....or maybe just one or two more... NOOOOO! :D
Yea i will buy one hat and not for winning the shotgun or whatever just find it cool to have a hat from my country.
They totally ruined this event by making it possible to buy all hats the shotgun is absolutely worthless now they made an event that could have been a really fun community event into a pay to win event, sorry Expansive but youre not caring for community here youre just seeing $$$$ shame..........
Robin Andersson
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Robin Andersson »

Daniel G Gustafsson wrote:
JK_ElkHunter wrote:1 question, If i'm from mexico and I support mexico but I don't think they'll make it to quarter finals, can i choose like germany?
Well sure, but if you want to win you should choose Spain 8-)
No, no... Don't confuse the hunter. He's already on the way to victory by choosing Germany.
Blind Mole
Outfitter

Post by Blind Mole »

Tod1d wrote:
killertut wrote:do i understand right, that if you get the bundle, you automatically win?
Yep. You can buy the shotgun for 1920 em$

The only problem is, you'll have 32 extra hats in your inventory to sort through when you change clothes.
I hope they'll all be at the bottom of the inventory list ;)

I just want the shotgun, and the USA hat.

Q: Do you anticipate many support requests to remove unwanted hats after the event?
yes, tested and found all caps at the end of list
i dont know why, but i fill that event caps will be deleted from our accounts ant that are just temporary event items :)
Waaaghgasm
Tracker

Post by Waaaghgasm »

Mickey415 wrote:
Waaaghgasm wrote:Thanks for a good reason to get rid of 2000em$...
2000 em$ for a golden shotgun? That seems just a little crazy. :lol: This is a pretty cool event though, but personally I wish it wasn't possible to "pay to win."

But I'll throw a few dollars at it for a couple hats and see if I can win. I'd rather gamble and enjoy the excitement of winning, not pay to win. I think EW should do some sort of gambling event a lot more often, like 'Buy new cow elk call at temporary 150-200% price and kill a 350+ bull elk, 50-100 randomly picked players can win awesome re-skinned snakebite!' Or something like that, I'd totally love common events like that. And, I think EW would make TONS of money. I'd rather pay a few dollars for the chance to win an awesome rare item than have to pay 1000 em$ or more for it in the store. Overall, more sales. Do it EW.
I hate soccer, I like nice weapons... I do a lot of stupid em$ offers, I had about 3500em$ on my account and was just thinking on what crappy cloth I should waste them on... and then I get a bunch of ugly hats and a very nice shotgun... and a reason why to do more stupid browsergames. :lol:
Pattski
Scout

Post by Pattski »

The Shotgun is mine...along with 32 hats from different countries :)
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

i wanted to report, that i bought the bundle and it shows under my purchases, but the store still says i own no caps. (@ all: yes, shame on me, i bought the bundle, i´m glad i earned 2k em$ the last week so i didn´t have to pay for it myself :P )

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”