theHunter Football Jamboree 2014

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

theHunter Football Jamboree 2014

Post by Alena Rybik »

Introducing theHunter Football Jamboree
The world is, once again, succumbing to the football fever and in the next month the eyes of many will be closely following 32 national teams on their Brazilian hunt for the most longed-for reward in the football world – the golden trophy.

We could not resist celebrating this grandiose happening, so today we're announcing our tribute to the event in Brazil in true theHunter style with our Football Jamboree, the winners of which will get a golden reward of their own.

From June 12th to July 14th, support your favourite team by proudly wearing their cap when hunting. You will find a cap for each of the 32 participating countries in theHunter Store. If you own the cap of the team that wins the event, you'll receive a unique golden weapon and a golden medal. The runners-up will get silver and bronze medals. Please find the detailed information in F.A.Q. below.

We'll keep you updated about the results of all matches in this very thread.

Good luck!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Group tables Knockout table
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Football Jamboree: F.A.Q.

Post by Alena Rybik »

theHunter Football Jamboree FAQ
Q: What is the theHunter Football Jamboree?
A: Our tribute to the international football event in Brazil during which players can support their favourite teams by buying the corresponding cap from theHunter store (Event items) and get a chance to win the Shotgun with gold engraving and medals.

Q: How long does the Football Jamboree event last?
A: It starts on June 12th and ends on July 14th.

Q: What prize do I win if I buy the right cap?

- 1st Place: Shotgun with gold engraving and Gold Medal
- 2nd Place: Silver Medal
- 3rd Place: Bronze Medal

Image Image Image

Q: What is special about the Shotgun with gold engraving?
A: It's a unique version of the one and only 12 GA Pump Action Shotgun. It shares the stats with its ”normal” brother, only looks much more awesome.

Q: Will the Shotgun be released in the store in the future?
A: No, it is only possible to obtain the Shotgun with gold engraving by buying the corresponding cap of the winning team. It will never be available to purchase in theHunter Store.

Q: How can I get the Shotgun or the medals?
A: If you buy the corresponding cap of one the first, second and third placed countries, you will receive the awards specified above. You are not required to have the cap(s) equipped in order to win a prize, you simply have to own it / them.

Q: Why is my country’s cap not in the store?
A: Either your country failed to qualify for the Football Jamboree event or it has already left the event (caps are removed from theHunter Store when the corresponding team is eliminated from the competition).

Here is the list of countries that qualify for the Football Jamboree:

Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon
Group B: Spain, Netherlands, Chile, Australia
Group C: Colombia, Greece, Côte d'Ivoire, Japan
Group D: Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy
Group E: Switzerland, Ecuador, France, Honduras
Group F: Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iran, Nigeria
Group G: Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA
Group H: Belgium, Algeria, Russia, Korea Republic

Q: Can I buy all the caps to ensure I win the Shotgun and Gold Medal?
A: Yes, of course you can. Just bear in mind that we are introducing the caps at a heavily discounted price, and that discount will be gradually reduced as the event progress (see table below). During the first two weeks of the event there will also be a special bundle with all 32 caps available.

Q: Can I buy a cap at after the event is over?
A: No, the caps are specific to this event. After the 14th of July they will not be available for purchase, although you'll still be able to see them in theHunter Store, if you've bought them.

Q: I got a cap that is eligible for a weapon and / or medal! When will I get them?
A: We will issue all prizes to qualifying hunters after the event ends on 14th of July.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Football Jamboree: Group stage

Post by Alena Rybik »

Group tables

Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Knockout table

Post by Alena Rybik »

Knockout table

JK_ElkHunter
Outfitter

Re: theHunter Football Jamboree

Post by JK_ElkHunter »

1 question, If i'm from mexico and I support mexico but I don't think they'll make it to quarter finals, can i choose like germany?
Spoiler:

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

JK_ElkHunter wrote:1 question, If i'm from mexico and I support mexico but I don't think they'll make it to quarter finals, can i choose like germany?
Of course you can.
oPacheco
Tracker

Post by oPacheco »

Really nice event :)
I have a question.
If we dont win the gun, we will never have the corresponding points for the hunter score?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

oPacheco wrote:Really nice event :)
I have a question.
If we dont win the gun, we will never have the corresponding points for the hunter score?
Pretty clever business idea if you ask me. Anyone precious about their hunter score pretty much has to buy into this event :)
Alena Rybik wrote:During the first two weeks of the event there will also be a special bundle with all 32 caps available.
This is the key for anyone who wants to be sure to win. I guess it comes down to what value people put on the golden shotgun. I'm one of those sad people who must own every single item, so I'll probably buy this.
Last edited by caledonianblues on June 12th, 2014, 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
MetalMind
Outfitter

Post by MetalMind »

I'm little lame in knowledge of many footbal teams, and really don't know which of them are good, which are best... can someone advise me which team has really good chance to win? I would like to know which cap I should choose :D
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

caledonianblues wrote:
oPacheco wrote:Really nice event :)
I have a question.
Pretty clever business idea if you ask me. Anyone precious about their hunter score pretty much has to buy into this event :)
It's not exactly true in this case, since the "golden" shotgun won't have its own achievements.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”