Deer Hunter 2005

Discussions about the latest in digital entertainment, computing, software and hardware
TrophyHunter25
Outfitter

Deer Hunter 2005

Post by TrophyHunter25 »

My desktop computer is being fixed right now so while not being able to play the hunter I decided to play deer hunter 2005 on my laptop, haven't played in awhile. I decided to try out one of the slaughter maps because I had never tried them before in the past because I didn't like the idea of it taking away the thrill of the actual hunt. They are pretty much just to get easy kills without actually doing the hunting. Anyway I tried one of the whitetail slaughter maps and this was the first buck I saw lol He looks awesome IMO but yea the slaughter maps are not the way to go. I just really want my computer back to get back to the hunter :) here is a pic of the buck I got he was a world record non typical.

momom
Hunter

Re: Deer Hunter 2005

Post by momom »

Wow! Nice buck!!!! It makes me remember why I still have a large spot in my heart reserved for good 'ol DH2005. WE NEED A TROPHY ROOM, DEVS....... it can't be that hard... that was 7 years ago, ya know.....
TrophyHunter25
Outfitter

Post by TrophyHunter25 »

we really do need one, I wish some of the bucks with truracs can have droptines that size ive only seen tiny droptines with whitetail I have seen a muley buck that rangerIV shot that had a big drop and 2 smaller ones but whitetails never.
toddk
Blacktail Hunter

Post by toddk »

Nice Buck :-)

Well I have a map of the reserve where I was hunting in real life to the Deer Hunter 2005, where I can shoot roe deer ...... only problem is that I don't play it so often because The hunter is so much better game.....
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Without the NT scoring you don't want drop tines very big. Once the NT scoring is added they can increase the abnormal points so they can be score accordingly.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
TrophyHunter25
Outfitter

Post by TrophyHunter25 »

DHRifleman wrote:Without the NT scoring you don't want drop tines very big. Once the NT scoring is added they can increase the abnormal points so they can be score accordingly.
Thats kinda of what I meant yes we do need NT scoring bad, If they every add it they should add true non typicals.
Master Hunter
Outfitter

Post by Master Hunter »

Here is a wt buck with a drop tine.

Dirtclod
Outfitter

Post by Dirtclod »

DH5 did a lot of things right. Loved both the trophy room and the bullet cam.
momom
Hunter

Post by momom »

Bullet Cam !!!!!!! I forgot about the Bullet Cam!!!!! Oh now I really miss it !!!!!
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

DH5 and DH2005 are two differnt games ;)
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD

Return to “Other Games & Tech Talk”