Is anyone else still doing the Daily Missions on daily basis?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Swampfox
Outfitter

Re: Is anyone else still doing the Daily Missions on daily basis?

Post by Swampfox »

I've been doing the Daily Missions for quite a while now at 657 and also check the Regular Missions in hopes to pick up some extra gm$.
Also I often check the competitions and sometimes join in depending on the available time I might be able to spare.
Love The Classic and I'm always here or in the game on a daily adventure! 8-)
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Thank you very much for your feedback folks, I really appreciate it. In fact, you kind of refilled my sails with all your positive answers, so I'm going to keep going. :) Sometimes it just takes a little encouragement from your friends to get you back on your feet again, and you've done that for me today for which I am most grateful. I hope you each get a leaderboard topper this season, or at least gold in a comp!!! Thank you!! :P
Spoiler:
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

JimboCrow wrote: July 8th, 2024, 9:24 pm Thank you very much for your feedback folks, I really appreciate it. In fact, you kind of refilled my sails with all your positive answers, so I'm going to keep going. :) Sometimes it just takes a little encouragement from your friends to get you back on your feet again, and you've done that for me today for which I am most grateful. I hope you each get a leaderboard topper this season, or at least gold in a comp!!! Thank you!! :P
I do the daily missions but I forget to activate them several times! :? as "Dr_ViEr" says, do it in the morning and drink coffee and get to work! It's not in order for me. in any case come back to us and you will see, we can really have fun on this forum, kind regards, patrick. ;) ;)
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)

Return to “General Chat”