What hobby or activity have you always wanted to try but never had the chance to?

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
markwayne

What hobby or activity have you always wanted to try but never had the chance to?

Post by markwayne »

outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Re: What hobby or activity have you always wanted to try but never had the chance to?

Post by outrider »

i'v always wanted to be a male super model.....but, after 80 years, i think i should give up on that ideal.... :lol: .... :(
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

outrider
Champion Hunter

Re: What hobby or activity have you always wanted to try but never had the chance to?

Post by outrider »

i guess everyone else in the forum don't have any activities to do....seems like a very boring life.....huh....

splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

If we're on the forum, playing Classic *is* our hobby! :lol: :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

outrider wrote: May 24th, 2024, 12:26 pm i guess everyone else in the forum don't have any activities to do....seems like a very boring life.....huh....

In my case. If I had something I wanted to do. I did it.

I didn't lay around dreaming about it.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

OldMtnMan wrote: May 25th, 2024, 10:03 am
outrider wrote: May 24th, 2024, 12:26 pm i guess everyone else in the forum don't have any activities to do....seems like a very boring life.....huh....

In my case. If I had something I wanted to do. I did it.

I didn't lay around dreaming about it.
yep, know what you mean.....if i see something that needs to be done, i do it..the rest of the household, if they see the same thing it, "oh, grandpa will see it and take care of it".....yep, you right, my house hold is full of ingrates......and it's all because of their up-bring.....my games have a 'pause' button...well so does theirs but they don't know how to use it...bunch of 'DA's".............. :roll:

Bort
Scout

Post by Bort »

I haven't responded because I can't think of anything due to being the same as outrider said. I struggle to find new things to make a bucket list out of. I've done everything I wanted to do. I've always had 3 codes I quoted and lived by:

1. Treat as you want to be treated. Give sh*t = Get sh*t.
2. Do. There is no 'try'. You've tried when you failed. Repeat doing, differently, if you've failed.
3. If you've done your best that's all you can do. Ask for guidance if it needs to improve.
LittleDeer

Post by LittleDeer »

Archery? I'm still young though very possible, we dont do it over here since its pretty much illegal to hunt with them.
Striving for 70k HS + Achievement/Badge Hunter

Season 41 Wrapup: 6300 animals Harvested 39K HS > 50K HS / 127D > 160D Playtime
Season 42 (Ongoing): X Animals Harvested 50k - Xk HS / 160 > XD Playtime
pastuh
Scout

Post by pastuh »

Only one hobby left: wood carving
I've ordered the tools, but it looks like I'll have to wait another six months for them to arrive..

Return to “General Off Topics”