Muzzleloader missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Bort
Scout

Re: Muzzleloader missions

Post by Bort »

They've done an extraordinarily impressive job keeping things in tact and working well through all the company and staff changes.

I completely agree it doesn't make sense to have a muzzleloader mission pack and not include all of the muzzleloaders
It's still very possible to profit with game currency after getting the muzzleloader pistol so we can complete the pack.
I've shared my opinion.
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Bort wrote:
I completely agree it doesn't make sense to have a muzzleloader mission pack and not include all of the muzzleloaders
It's still very possible to profit with game currency after getting the muzzleloader pistol so we can complete the pack.
I've shared my opinion.
Well said, it was a good mission pack.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Still stuck on that axis deer. 149,5 the closest I got
wt_hunting
Scout

Post by wt_hunting »

There is an error in the description of the Bison mission in the last missions at WRR. The instruction clearly states this..ANY Mussleloader
So I followed the instruction, and luckily the Bison I shot didn't score over 110. But if it did, it should have counted.
So I get a disqualification because the ammo is unpermitted. How can I use ANY muzzleloader if one of them is not permitted? Hunter's can't use ANY muzzleloader for this mission.

Return to “Missions”