Release Notes - 28th February 2024 (Bears and Missions)

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Re: Release Notes - 28th February 2024 (Bears and Missions)

Post by OldMtnMan »

That's what I thought, but hoped I was wrong. :(

Thanks
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Took a minute to find the 21+ bear on Redfeather, now just looking for the 12 point Elk on Settlers. Really enjoying the mission pack.
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Missions done and very much enjoyed. 19th male Roe harvested was a 181 which did the job. Cheers Dev's.
Bonedigger777
Tracker

Post by Bonedigger777 »

Thanks for the mission pack. I'm enjoying it. I'm just doing them casually in conjunction with other missions. I just completed the RFF mission while doing all of the RFF travel missions at the same time (never did see a single Blocktail the whole time). The 7mm-08 Scout is fast becoming one of my favorite rifles. That HP round has some good punch to it on moose and bears, while the HV round still allows you to shoot lighter game with the same gun.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Bonedigger777 wrote: April 8th, 2024, 9:55 am Thanks for the mission pack. I'm enjoying it. I'm just doing them casually in conjunction with other missions. I just completed the RFF mission while doing all of the RFF travel missions at the same time (never did see a single Blocktail the whole time). The 7mm-08 Scout is fast becoming one of my favorite rifles. That HP round has some good punch to it on moose and bears, while the HV round still allows you to shoot lighter game with the same gun.
Yep, I picked it up when it first came out. It didn't take long to max it out. What I like about it is the fact that when crouching and even standing it is very stable. Got my furthest shot with it too 400+ m I think. Indeed an awesome gun to have, and as you say great knockdown power on the big ungulates. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”