Three little bears competition

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Three little bears competition

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

It says:

Hunt at least one Black Bear in each Settler Creeks, Redfeather Falls, and Rougarou Bayou. The combined score of your three lowest scoring animals is your competition entry.

The guy which is in the first position hunted them all in Redfeathers Fall. If in the competiion text says "at least one from each from those three maps" how come his score is on the table ? It shouldn't.

What did I miss ?
petunia
Tracker

Re: Three little bears competition

Post by petunia »

There was a bug so they reset the competition, see here https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... 0#p1027855
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

I see... Thx. I knew something is wrong there...
vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

They don't fixed. Is always there. The first of the leader board have all animals killed at Red feather falls ;) And the time pass we are the third day of the competition.We have to know because hunting in one reserve is easiest than in three ones.
Team you have to respond! :?:
Colin Walker
Scout
Location: ScouseLand, United Kingdom 53°28'58.9"N 2°52'51.4"W

Post by Colin Walker »

AveryW88 wrote:So, found the bug with the comp. Long story short, the comp will require your 3 smallest Black Bears, no matter which reserve they were hunted on. Description updated and attempts reset to keep things fair for everyone. Sorry for this, everyone.

The Harvest issues people were having should hopefully be fixed with this as well. Please let us know if they aren't.
Season 39

Range record- Season 23, Season 25, Season 37 Dall Sheep
PB range, Xbow 580.470, Bow 471.180, Rifle 609.050 , Pistol 274.90, No scope rifle 571.280

2016 Season 16
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Colin Walker wrote:
AveryW88 wrote:So, found the bug with the comp. Long story short, the comp will require your 3 smallest Black Bears, no matter which reserve they were hunted on. Description updated and attempts reset to keep things fair for everyone. Sorry for this, everyone.

The Harvest issues people were having should hopefully be fixed with this as well. Please let us know if they aren't.
That is how I read it too. It doesn't matter which reserve, you can hunt on the ones where Black Bear are. So pick your reserve- out of the ones EW has listed. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

Colin Walker wrote:

[/quote
If it is like you said and the attempts are given back why I have not the one of Rougarou back. maybe because they count the kill in my counted kills because it was one little :D :?:
In reality I have nothing to do with that,because I play for playing not to win the prices. For me only the competition counts. ;)

Return to “Competitions”