Release Notes - 13th October 2021 (New Tutorials)

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
muledeer
Hunter

Re: Release Notes - 13th October 2021 (New Tutorials)

Post by muledeer »

hello, thanks for the update. how about an international video competition. people who like to do tutorials in video format and in their national language compete against each other. the winners will receive a direct link to their video in thehunter lancher. a different one depending on the national language.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

AveryW88 wrote:Expect Halloween in about two weeks ;)
Roger that!
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Thanks for the update, not too much help for a seasoned hunter like Ron and Veteran hunters, this update is pointed for NEW hunter, new gamers, new clients, so here are my tots about it, I'm a Warden for COTW and play theHunter since 2013 or more I already forgot.

I wrote this on Facebook
I don't think The Classic is difficult, the classic is more challenging, strategic and you must have patience, I'm playing again more theClassic than COTW, one thing I really want and was asked years ago since deployable tower where introduced is to reduce the time to construct and deconstruct a tower.
Also why limit to 8 the items (towers, tents, tree stand, tripod, g-blinds), you want more money from classic; Then increase the amount of this item to 12; on large reserves is very handy and some reserves like mountain in VDBois and TGold , WRidge the towers and tripod is a must; on Large reserves like Wridge, Timber, PBay, RfFalls, WhIsland the number of tents and Tstand if increased will be better for new players more if those come from COTW and lack the patience to search for animals.
Compared to COTW they found 3 times more animals than the Classic, and they have 16 tents to install so, EW wants more clients/players on the Classic update the game more like COTW.

Another feature on COTW that can be replicated to the Classic is the use of the scopes for most of the rifles, ok here's my solution for EW and earn money, MAKE SCOPE RINGS; I really love to use the Eagle Mark I scope on the 308 Carbon, 30-06 Stutzen, .223 Sem-Automatic, .22 "Plinkington", 6.5x55 rifles and 30-06 Lever action ( Mark I, already compatible with 45-70 Government Lever Action )

For COTW the one thing that I really missed from the Classic is the ability to mark a spot from the Binocs and Rangefinder and watch that spot on the Huntermate, another feature from the Classic I miss on COTW is the ability to DRAW spots on the map, very handy when you found herds or shot more than one trophy.

Thanks for Designer to read my ideas.
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

And the development team would not want to do this with silver bullets based on the Long Colt .45 for the event or based on the bolt action rifle .308 :D
Original source https://www.artstation.com/artwork/lVqOPO
herajika
Tracker

Post by herajika »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
And the development team would not want to do this with silver bullets based on the Long Colt .45 for the event or based on the bolt action rifle .308 :D
Original source https://www.artstation.com/artwork/lVqOPO
Cool gun. But I would prefer a silver slug instead of bullets. Premium version of single-shot shotgun could fit nicely in the werewolf setting and being single shot only wouldn't break balance with crossbow and .308 pistol. Maybe one day...
Takoygekakvse

Halloween event

Post by Takoygekakvse »

Ну понеслась!
1) Время. Прошу ответить какое время проведения и до какой даты будет мероприятие. Хотелось что бы оно было подольше. Последние два года это было коротко и надо учитывать что у людей есть работа.
2) Зомби олени. Верните зомби оленей вапити на карту во время мероприятия. Они были на хеллуин 2016 я помню.
3) Винтовка и патрон. Прошу который год ввести винтовку на оборотня для стрельбы на дальнюю дистанцию. Как пример подойдет винтовка 308 калибра. Есть же серебренный патрон под пистолет этого калибра, что тут мешает. Ну или на крайний случай только серебряный патрон нам не жалко.
Это все гуглперевод. Так что лучше читать на русском. Продублировал.

Well it started!
1) Time. I ask you to answer what time of the event and until what date will the event be. I would like it to be longer. For the last two years it has been short and it must be borne in mind that people have jobs.
2) Zombie deer. Return wapiti deer zombies to the map during the event. They were for Halloween 2016, I remember.
3) Rifle and cartridge. I ask for the next year to introduce a rifle to the werewolf for long-range shooting. A .308 caliber rifle is an example. There is also a silver cartridge for a pistol of this caliber, which gets in the way. Well, or in extreme cases, we do not mind only the silver cartridge.
This is all google translation. So it's better to read in Russian. Duplicated.
Spoiler:
Yarrymasa
Spotter

Post by Yarrymasa »

Waiting for the Halloween event! :)
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

I would support the introduction of a silver slug for the 12 single shot shot gun. The shotgun slug is already a good protection from werewolves, fair makes their eyes water, and having some terminally capable ammo for the single shot shotgun would be great. Love it or hate it, the werewolf season is something many look forward to each year.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

A silver bullet for the .45 colt is a great idea. I may actually use it then. Halloween soon.
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

In Finland, reindeer antlers are painted with reflective paint to prevent drivers from knocking the animals down at night! Paint Rocky Mountain Elk and Mule Deer for Halloween :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”