Summer Fiesta 2020!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Pucu
EW Staff
EW Staff

Summer Fiesta 2020!

Post by Pucu »

2020 has been a challenging year, so we thought it's time to bring you some entertaining fun with a classic summer event: Summer Fiesta!

Summer Fiesta 2020 runs from July the 31st to August the 31st and includes 4 Seasons Competitions, 3 Mission Packs and 1 special competition that is updated twice a week.

Seasons Competitions

There are 4 competitions that run for a week each and each has a season theme:
  • Summer
  • Autumn
  • Winter
  • Spring
Each competition comes with 7 tiers based on your Hunter Score:

In each competition, you will be able to win unique trophies as well as prizes in em$.

Here's a sneak peek at the gold trophies you can win:

Weightsaver Bonanza!

On top of the weekly competitions, is the ‘Weightsaver Bonanza!’ which runs all month long. Your entry will be the highest combined weight from all species on the list. The tricky part is that one new species is added every Monday and Thursday and you never know which one is coming up next! However, there will be a total of 9 species.

The first animal will be the Cottontail Rabbit and then species will slowly get heavier and heavier. This competition will be Single Player only and you will have 30 attempts to secure your nine animals.

A hefty prize in em$ and a unique trophy will reward the top 10 hunters in the leaderboard.

Missions, missions and more missions!

This year's missions are a little bit crazy. We have three unique mission packs:
  • Deeem0n's Summer Fun
  • Pucu's Summer in Italy
  • TreeKiwi's Summer Slam
That will have to be completed in this order.

In Deeem0n's Summer Fun, you will help a fun-loving (if a bit stressed-out!) Producer on his Summer vacation.
Once you have completed that, Pucu's Summer in Italy will unlock. That's where our Game Designer will take you on a guided hunt of the animals of Italy, his country of origin.
Lastly, once you have successfully completed your tour of Italy, TreeKiwi's Summer Slam will unlock. In this mission pack designed by our veteran Community Manager, you'll have to hunt animals of increasingly higher scores for a proportionally high reward.

Which brings us to one of your favorite topics: rewards! As you work your way through the mission packs, each mission will reward you with an increasing prize in gm$ and, who knows, you might even get a surprise item or two along the way ;)

On top of that, you will get a unique trophy for completing each mission pack.

As a little sweetener, the first person to post in the forum with all three mission badges gets a little bonus, 500em$. This is literally going to be the fastest person to post a picture with all three badges, which might not necessarily be the fastest person to do the missions. Please don’t forget to post your in-game user name too so that we can verify that you actually got all 3 badges!

Calendar

Below you will find a little calendar to help you keep track of all the Summer Fiesta 2020 events.

We hope you'll enjoy the event and as usual please fire any questions or comments my way. I will do my best to answer them all :)

Pucu

Pucu | Game Designer
haruorhs
Spotter

Re: Summer Fiesta 2020!

Post by haruorhs »

In previous years, developers were challenged to complete their respective mission packs :D :twisted:
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Fantastic-great stuff guys.
Dmitri
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Dmitri »

haruorhs wrote:In previous years, developers were challenged to complete their respective mission packs :D :twisted:
it sounds like you want us to retire :)
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Deeem0n wrote:
haruorhs wrote:In previous years, developers were challenged to complete their respective mission packs :D :twisted:
You have only 31 working hours per week in Sweden and you also have weekends! No excuses! :D
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

I wish everyone good luck and have fun at fiesta 2020

Thank you very much to the EW Team
haruorhs
Spotter

Post by haruorhs »

Deeem0n wrote:

it's not my intention !! :D
I remember that if you could complete the 3 packages, would you win a "Trials Champion Trophy" trophy this year as well?
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

its great to see the events back ! good luck all ! :D
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Mamma Mia! My dream came true.Thanks to this, I always return to EHR. I appreciate the work you have done on this.
lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

OMG!!! thanks for your work!! lets go missions packs!!! ;)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”