Lodge radio music/discussion

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Modifly1
Tracker

Lodge radio music/discussion

Post by Modifly1 »

Hello all, for once I'm not complaining about something or having technical difficulties. I thought I'd ask today about the Lodge radio music. Firstly, is there a way of changing these at my discretion?

Second, there is a guitar solo style piece (clearly of 'The Hunter' theme) that I like listening to when I enter the lodge. Is this particular song available to find anywhere since I want to learn to play it but can't really go back over bits in the song due to the nature of the radio keys.

Speaking of the lodge, is there a way of entering the lodge without having to run the game itself. Since I don't prefer having hunts with 'no interactions' on it and I'd just like to visit the lodge.

-Thanks

This is my rifle...it's a Mauser...it mauses.
BCKidd

Re: Lodge radio music/discussion

Post by BCKidd »

Yes you can access your lodge and friends lodges from "Game Management" when in the launcher. Top right corner under Game Settings. Hope that helps. :D

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

Modifly1 wrote:Hello all, for once I'm not complaining about something or having technical difficulties. I thought I'd ask today about the Lodge radio music. Firstly, is there a way of changing these at my discretion?

Second, there is a guitar solo style piece (clearly of 'The Hunter' theme) that I like listening to when I enter the lodge. Is this particular song available to find anywhere since I want to learn to play it but can't really go back over bits in the song due to the nature of the radio keys.

Speaking of the lodge, is there a way of entering the lodge without having to run the game itself. Since I don't prefer having hunts with 'no interactions' on it and I'd just like to visit the lodge.

-Thanks
for the music I seek! and I can not find but as I am a guitarist we can already try to find an artist name! "poor hunter" or: "low score" or "we are the best"! Of course, all suggestions are welcome! (except Canadians because they eat children) :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL!
See you soon, Patrick. ;)
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:Yes you can access your lodge and friends lodges from "Game Management" when in the launcher. Top right corner under Game Settings. Hope that helps. :D

BCKidd.
Are you sure about that? When I go to Settings/Game Management, I can access my lodges and Bait sites... but I can't access my friends' lodges. I can access a floor plan of all my lodges and move trophy mounts around, but can't actually go "in" the lodge to change radio stations (which is done with the right and left arrow keys).

I would not think that you could actually change the selection of music that can be played through the radio, though. I'm sure that's programmed into the code. Plus, I'd have a thought about possibly "copyright problems/legal stuff" if someone else could enter your lodge and listen to a band's song that "you" provide/broadcast... :roll:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Yes you can access your lodge and friends lodges from "Game Management" when in the launcher. Top right corner under Game Settings. Hope that helps. :D

BCKidd.
Are you sure about that? When I go to Settings/Game Management, I can access my lodges and Bait sites... but I can't access my friends' lodges. I can access a floor plan of all my lodges and move trophy mounts around, but can't actually go "in" the lodge to change radio stations (which is done with the right and left arrow keys).

I would not think that you could actually change the selection of music that can be played through the radio, though. I'm sure that's programmed into the code. Plus, I'd have a thought about possibly "copyright problems/legal stuff" if someone else could enter your lodge and listen to a band's song that "you" provide/broadcast... :roll:
Correct, you can only access your own lodge. Friends lodges you have to be in game. My bad. :lol: ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Modifly1
Tracker

Post by Modifly1 »

I never considered the broadcast problem. Anyhow, I find I can edit my lodge, but not actually go in it until I run a hunt.

Modifly1
Tracker

Post by Modifly1 »

Okay, bigger problem noticed. I just got a second trophy lodge, the classy one this time and checked that one out. Looked great. I went into my 'Rustic' lodge to see some of my European stuff and noticed that I physically could not turn the radio on anymore? It's happened twice in a row now. It's like if I visit the rustic lodge, the radio refuses to turn on when I hit the E key as it prompts me to do? How do I solve this?

Modifly1
Tracker

Post by Modifly1 »

I mean it seems fine if I 'trip' it by going to the rustic lodge first and using the radio. Seems fine by then. It's like if I visit the classy one first, it just loses it.

Modifly1
Tracker

Post by Modifly1 »

Real quick, I have a few of the notes here: e|o|I o op|e|o|I y|u|uI Paste this text into virtual piano: https://virtualpiano.net/
I'd have to hear the rest again to help figure it out.

OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

I keep it simple. There seems to be just one station that has music. I leave it on that one all the time. I never have to turn on the radio after that. When I enter my lodge the music it playing.

Not my favorite music but it's better then silence.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.

Return to “General Chat”