I,ve shot a warewolf

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Bonedigger777
Tracker

Re: I,ve shot a warewolf

Post by Bonedigger777 »

OldMtnMan wrote:
acrobat wrote:Supporting the game by buying special silver ammo and using medical kits - yes .
being artificially forced to buy a pricey weapon just for this - no .

You wouldn't be buying the gun just for the werewolves. Just use regular shotgun ammo and there's a long list of animals you can kill.
I agree. I've used the sawed off for a couple magpie goose hunts, and it is fast becoming my favorite shotgun.
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

Bonedigger777 wrote:
OldMtnMan wrote:
acrobat wrote:Supporting the game by buying special silver ammo and using medical kits - yes .
being artificially forced to buy a pricey weapon just for this - no .

You wouldn't be buying the gun just for the werewolves. Just use regular shotgun ammo and there's a long list of animals you can kill.
I agree. I've used the sawed off for a couple magpie goose hunts, and it is fast becoming my favorite shotgun.
fun ! me too despite already having the Maestro clasic ! ;)
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

I used it for some missions which require buckshot.
The lower weight in comparison to the standard shotgun is beneficial if you want to bring more different weapons.
Spoiler:
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

You can kill some big game with slugs too.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

acrobat wrote:In the past i dropped a regular charging hog with multiple hits from the .357 but i know its not ethical so i used it only when it charged me .

I,m asking because i,ve hit a halloween goat with the 9.3x62 and there was not even a blood mark. The hog showed blood marks .

In fact i tried all weapons i had on the creatures before realizing only silver from wolfsbane works ;-)
It works with Silver .308 Bullets and Silver Crossbow Bolts too.
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

Dr_ViEr wrote:I used it for some missions which require buckshot.
The lower weight in comparison to the standard shotgun is beneficial if you want to bring more different weapons.
I really like this gun! strange isn't it?
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
acrobat
Hunter

Post by acrobat »

Jhon wrote:after all the items in game went on sale for GM$ I just stopped using EM$, because you can easily farm GM$ from missions. I gathered 17k GM$ for that new gun in one day, it is possible and actually pretty easy, dont miss out on the event. After getting 50 harvest you'll get rewarded with 500 EM$ for free at the end of the event, which does actually pay off IMO.
That sounds amazing !! How do you earn so much gm,s ? Just from missions ?

I can earn enough to buy my ammo and maybe some small items but cannot imagine you earn ~17000 / day .

If i can purchase the shotgun from gm,s i would join the helloween party for sure !
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

acrobat wrote:
Jhon wrote:after all the items in game went on sale for GM$ I just stopped using EM$, because you can easily farm GM$ from missions. I gathered 17k GM$ for that new gun in one day, it is possible and actually pretty easy, dont miss out on the event. After getting 50 harvest you'll get rewarded with 500 EM$ for free at the end of the event, which does actually pay off IMO.
That sounds amazing !! How do you earn so much gm,s ? Just from missions ?

I can earn enough to buy my ammo and maybe some small items but cannot imagine you earn ~17000 / day .

If i can purchase the shotgun from gm,s i would join the helloween party for sure !
The more you do of a specific animal/region the higher the pay, just grind them up, some missions literally takes 5-10min to complete
acrobat
Hunter

Post by acrobat »

I will give it a try ! Thank you very much !!

Return to “General Chat”