Body shot Werewolf

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
thehammer223
Tracker

Body shot Werewolf

Post by thehammer223 »

So I hit a Werewolf in the central body at 300m with the .308 wolfbane pistol with no vital shot. Will it ever die? I am just sitting here watching it in a tripod stand.

[When in doubt, use a bigger caliber.]
[My TheHunter Classic name is "Cerebral_Stalker"]
Comrade_Floof

Re: Body shot Werewolf

Post by Comrade_Floof »

As far as I know, the Werewolves only die from brain, heart or lungs being hit.

You should probably just go on the ground and shoot them as they are charging you. That's the intended way of doing it.
Bort
Scout

Post by Bort »

It takes forever for them to but they do die from body shots. All of mine have regardless of whether I found them after tracking them for a long time or shot them again. Most of the time when I've tracked them they attacked again. I've shot all of mine from standing position.
Comrade_Floof

Post by Comrade_Floof »

Bort wrote:It takes forever for them to but they do die from body shots. All of mine have regardless of whether I found them after tracking them for a long time or shot them again. Most of the time when I've tracked them they attacked again. I've shot all of mine from standing position.
Huh, I really thought that they only died from body shots if you shot them multiple times. That's good to know
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

What I would like to know is how the hell you could see a werewolf at 300 metres.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

thehammer223 wrote:So I hit a Werewolf in the central body at 300m with the .308 wolfbane pistol with no vital shot. Will it ever die? I am just sitting here watching it in a tripod stand.
DanthemanBoone wrote:What I would like to know is how the hell you could see a werewolf at 300 metres.
I think that is a typo. There is no way one could see a werewolf at 300m. Totally impossible- indeed. :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
thehammer223
Tracker

Post by thehammer223 »

BCKidd wrote:
thehammer223 wrote:So I hit a Werewolf in the central body at 300m with the .308 wolfbane pistol with no vital shot. Will it ever die? I am just sitting here watching it in a tripod stand.
DanthemanBoone wrote:What I would like to know is how the hell you could see a werewolf at 300 metres.
I think that is a typo. There is no way one could see a werewolf at 300m. Totally impossible- indeed. :lol: :lol:

BCKidd.
I skylined it. It was on the border of the map with the sky in the back so I could see its outline.

[When in doubt, use a bigger caliber.]
[My TheHunter Classic name is "Cerebral_Stalker"]

Return to “General Chat”