Goose Hot spots

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
and145
Scout

Goose Hot spots

Post by and145 »

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to reach out to the community to see if anyone has found a particular field or spot that seems to work better than others for the Canada geese? I know they fly all across the map and for the most part it would seem random as to one hunt to the next, one being more so called productive then another. Was just curious to see what the community has found to work the best. I've already tried a fair number of fields on the eastern side of the map, but perhaps the west is a bit more productive?

Cheers,
Andy
calamar2000
Hunter

Re: Goose Hot spots

Post by calamar2000 »

and145 wrote:Hi everyone,

Just wanted to reach out to the community to see if anyone has found a particular field or spot that seems to work better than others for the Canada geese? I know they fly all across the map and for the most part it would seem random as to one hunt to the next, one being more so called productive then another. Was just curious to see what the community has found to work the best. I've already tried a fair number of fields on the eastern side of the map, but perhaps the west is a bit more productive?

Cheers,
Andy
for me x 9905 and y 154 ;)
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Goose Hot spots

Post by HooCairs »

You need a large open space so you can see the geese, they can see your decoys, and they have space to land.

This is still my go-to place to date.

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”