Concerning Reindeer

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
B14U2NV
Tracker

Concerning Reindeer

Post by B14U2NV »

Anyone have any effective strategies/spots for consistently hunting Reindeer? The last 4 out of 5 Daily Missions for me have been Reindeer related and has really got me thinking I don't have a good way of hunting these deer. I believe I remember reading that they enter from a random side of the map and make their way across so I'm assuming I'll have to use my current tactic; walk aimlessly around and hope for a call or numerous tracks from a herd. Thanks for any info.

Cheers
NV
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: Concerning Reindeer

Post by JimboCrow »

B14U2NV wrote:Anyone have any effective strategies/spots for consistently hunting Reindeer? The last 4 out of 5 Daily Missions for me have been Reindeer related and has really got me thinking I don't have a good way of hunting these deer. I believe I remember reading that they enter from a random side of the map and make their way across so I'm assuming I'll have to use my current tactic; walk aimlessly around and hope for a call or numerous tracks from a herd. Thanks for any info.

Cheers
NV
Hi B14U2NV,

The two best places I can think of for consistently finding Reindeer are in the lake area just northwest of Koppartop Lodge, and in the southwest corner of the map (from straight south to straight west of Orm's Sten.) The Reindeer "herds" run through the Hemmeldal map, much like the geese fly through Hirschfelden, so you can find them just about anywhere; but those two places will almost always have a herd come through shortly if you just hang around for awhile. Good Luck and Good Hunting!! Jimbo
B14U2NV
Tracker

Re: Concerning Reindeer

Post by B14U2NV »

Thanks Jimbo! I'll be placing some "setups" at those spots and give them a try going forward. This is the exact kind of info I was looking for and it's much appreciated my friend.

Cheers
NV

Return to “General Chat”