30R Is A Good Gun

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Re: 30R Is A Good Gun

Post by OldMtnMan »

Well, I did it now. I get an intense sharp pain if I try to turn my head side to side or up and down. Only holding it straight ahead and not moving is most of the pain gone. I believe I broke my neck this time. It's almost impossible to tilt my head back to put in eye drops. Even opening my mouth gives me a shooting pain. It makes eating a lot of fun. It seems my Osteoporosis is getting so bad that i'm not even aware when I break a bone now. It used to take a fall. Not any more. I woke up with this break.

Being a senior. What a joy. I use to be so tough. Now i'm just fragile. Enjoy your youth guys because old age sucks!
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

OldMtnMan wrote:Well, I did it now. I get an intense sharp pain if I try to turn my head side to side or up and down. Only holding it straight ahead and not moving is most of the pain gone. I believe I broke my neck this time. It's almost impossible to tilt my head back to put in eye drops. Even opening my mouth gives me a shooting pain. It makes eating a lot of fun. It seems my Osteoporosis is getting so bad that i'm not even aware when I break a bone now. It used to take a fall. Not any more. I woke up with this break.

Being a senior. What a joy. I use to be so tough. Now i'm just fragile. Enjoy your youth guys because old age sucks!
That's terrible news Pete. I can't even imagine what you're going through. I hope it settles down as quickly as it happened. Jimbo.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Thanks, Jimbo.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

OldMtnMan wrote:Thanks, Jimbo.

i can relate to that...my last stay in the hospital, i had to eat my meals sitting on the side of the bed. the TV was mounted high on the wall across from the foot of the bed.so i had to turn my head to the left and up to see the TV when watching. the day after i got out of the hospital my neck was hurting badly. when i would catch myself fall to sleep in the lounge chair my head would jerk. that kept the pain going for about 2 weeks and popping in my neck for a month...
so i'm hoping you feel better soon.

chuck
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Return to “General Chat”