Consistently the same on the Leaderboards.... why?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
HawkEye81
Tracker

Re: Consistently the same on the Leaderboards.... why?

Post by HawkEye81 »

Grizdude this happens from a long time when there weren't so many new players in the game as now, the majority of top 100 leaderboard players are with low score.
I remember talking about this years ago with other players and it's still the same, we old players know this was implemented in the beginning to bring and keep new players in the game but it seems they forgot to change it after the game became free to play.
It's kinda frustrating when you see someone with 30-40 kills from one species getting monsters while we old players haven't seen one in months or years.
For those of you with high scores who are in doubt about this try to make a new account, play few weeks and after we can talk...
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Re: Consistently the same on the Leaderboards.... why?

Post by Grizdude »

HawkEye81 wrote:Grizdude this happens from a long time when there weren't so many new players in the game as now, the majority of top 100 leaderboard players are with low score.
I remember talking about this years ago with other players and it's still the same, we old players know this was implemented in the beginning to bring and keep new players in the game but it seems they forgot to change it after the game became free to play.
It's kinda frustrating when you see someone with 30-40 kills from one species getting monsters while we old players haven't seen one in months or years.
For those of you with high scores who are in doubt about this try to make a new account, play few weeks and after we can talk...
I agree, HawkEye. It is, what it is, I guess. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Return to “General Chat”