Daily Missions

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
lx188
Scout

Daily Missions

Post by lx188 »

30 hard daily trophey this is the last reward for daily missions yes? so whats the point go to 50 hard daily mission Achievements?! why not some reward till end ?! ;)

After 483 days going in classic is crazy,, me and my wife feels like psyho :lol: :lol: so camoon do some reward till 50hard daily mission Achievements!! ;)
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Daily Missions

Post by HooCairs »

To get a hard mission takes 16 consecutive days. 16x50=800 days if you don't miss a single day.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Brutus969
Scout

Post by Brutus969 »

You and your wife are indeed psychos :D :D :D
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

Brutus969 wrote:You and your wife are indeed psychos :D :D :D
Hehe yup my kids every morning ask dad what mission today? can i complete it? :lol: :D so all family is sick with classic, :lol: ,but this game is great and we love it ;)
so yee Dews please give some rewards till 50 Achievements for Hard daily missions,,becouse we keep going --accustomed to how to work :D :lol:
lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

HooCairs wrote:To get a hard mission takes 16 consecutive days. 16x50=800 days if you don't miss a single day.
ok lets do that then :D :lol:
lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

AliBird wrote:How many days exactly would the 50 Hard daily be from now? If its a hundred or two from it that may be the reason why, no reason to add content that no one can get yet. ;)
think pozitive we can do it !!! :lol: :D
mel_o_mel
Tracker

Post by mel_o_mel »

I'll keep doing them for the gm$ and em$ (and because I like them). You make 7400 gm$ per 16 day cycle once you've maxed out and 50 em$ per hard mission.

You max out earnings after 160 days and earn 200 for an easy mission, 1000 for the mediums and 2000 for the hard ones. That averages out to 462.5 gm$ per day.

That's enough for another tree stand every cycle with some pocket change left over for ammo.

If we were going to get some more prizes though, I vote for some unique clothing. Maybe a whole outfit that could go with the Hard Core Hunting jacket or something similar that has some universal camo effects.
Have a MeLLoW Day 8-)
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

mel_o_mel wrote:I'll keep doing them for the gm$ and em$ (and because I like them).
If we were going to get some more prizes though, I vote for some unique clothing. Maybe a whole outfit that could go with the Hard Core Hunting jacket or something similar that has some universal camo effects.
Love, love LOVE the Daily Missions! It's the little reminder I need every day to stop, relax and just have a little fun. It helped my husband get hooked on the game, as well. He often is the one that says "It's Daily Mission time!" and gets us started for the evening. We're on a similar rotation, so we have the 'easy' ones on the same day. There's a little bit of competitiveness to see who gets their mission done first, or if either of us has a mission that we'll work one together in a multiplayer game.

I like the thought of more prizes as well. Keeping those streaks going is an accomplishment worth noting, I think! ;) I'm quite pleased with my new jacket, and of course have updated my profile pic with it! ;)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

splainin2do wrote:
mel_o_mel wrote:I'll keep doing them for the gm$ and em$ (and because I like them).
Love, love LOVE the Daily Missions! It's the little reminder I need every day to stop, relax and just have a little fun. It helped my husband get hooked on the game, as well. He often is the one that says "It's Daily Mission time!" and gets us started for the evening. We're on a similar rotation, so we have the 'easy' ones on the same day. There's a little bit of competitiveness to see who gets their mission done first, or if either of us has a mission that we'll work one together in a multiplayer game.

I like the thought of more prizes as well. Keeping those streaks going is an accomplishment worth noting, I think! ;) I'm quite pleased with my new jacket, and of course have updated my profile pic with it! ;)
I HATE HATE HATE the daily missions! It´s a reminder I have absolutely no life and hate the idea of having any fun!

197 days in and I still don´t have that .300 paint job. Insanity! I have even been so stupid I bought resume streak cards so if I don´t get that reskin all was for nothing. But it´s so pointless what I do I do no hunting just daily missions and try to be done with them as fast as possible :p
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

knott wrote:
splainin2do wrote:Love, love LOVE the Daily Missions! )
I HATE HATE HATE the daily missions! It´s a reminder I have absolutely no life and hate the idea of having any fun!

197 days in and I still don´t have that .300 paint job. Insanity! I have even been so stupid I bought resume streak cards so if I don´t get that reskin all was for nothing. But it´s so pointless what I do I do no hunting just daily missions and try to be done with them as fast as possible :p
Some people don't like 'em... but I still love 'em! :D AND I think they're fun!
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/wBdvtnG5/DMProfile.jpg[/bigimg]
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Return to “General Chat”