Daily Missions

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Frew13

Re: Daily Missions

Post by Frew13 »

HooCairs wrote: You can resume your streak down the road, but only if you pay attention (every day!) not to complete the daily mission unintentionally. ;)
Missions will not be active until you decide to use resume streak or start a new one.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Frew13 wrote:
HooCairs wrote: You can resume your streak down the road, but only if you pay attention (every day!) not to complete the daily mission unintentionally. ;)
Missions will not be active until you decide to use resume streak or start a new one.
Oh cool. Thanks for the information! I didn't even realize they put in this extra safety feature. :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

HooCairs wrote:
Frew13 wrote:
Oh cool. Thanks for the information! I didn't even realize they put in this extra safety feature. :)
Ahhh, I dunno. I think it might be too easy to unintentionally (either accidentally or forgetfully) do some of those daily missions! :lol:
I don't think that "safety feature" is safe enough for me! :lol: :lol:
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Got the filthy girl today. I quit this epic frustrating grind several months ago. Figured I could resume them now when doing the summer fiesta missions. I was actually just one hard mission away from the dirty girl :D And the last three missions has been so smooth. First rabbit. Spawn and instantly hear the thumping. Second mission brown bear poop. I thought it was easy as I instantly spotted a bear problem was he never pooped when backtracking his steps. Third and fourth both polar bear was just instant success both :)

Really nice skin so the .300 may return as a fav now though the scout rifle will be tough to replace. If there just was a black red dot scope not just the silver ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

knott wrote:Got the filthy girl today. I quit this epic frustrating grind several months ago. Figured I could resume them now when doing the summer fiesta missions. I was actually just one hard mission away from the dirty girl :D And the last three missions has been so smooth. First rabbit. Spawn and instantly hear the thumping. Second mission brown bear poop. I thought it was easy as I instantly spotted a bear problem was he never pooped when backtracking his steps. Third and fourth both polar bear was just instant success both :)

Really nice skin so the .300 may return as a fav now though the scout rifle will be tough to replace. If there just was a black red dot scope not just the silver ;)
Awesome! Congrats Knott! I never seem to be able to keep a streak going for that long. Yeah, the silver scope probably clashes with the overall color scheme of the Muddy Girl. Still, you did it man! Good job. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

BCKidd wrote:
knott wrote:Got the filthy girl today. I quit this epic frustrating grind several months ago. Figured I could resume them now when doing the summer fiesta missions. I was actually just one hard mission away from the dirty girl :D And the last three missions has been so smooth. First rabbit. Spawn and instantly hear the thumping. Second mission brown bear poop. I thought it was easy as I instantly spotted a bear problem was he never pooped when backtracking his steps. Third and fourth both polar bear was just instant success both :)

Awesome! Congrats Knott! I never seem to be able to keep a streak going for that long. Yeah, the silver scope probably clashes with the overall color scheme of the Muddy Girl. Still, you did it man! Good job. ;)

BCKidd.
It´s tough for us working guys. I am single and no kids so it does help create some pockets of time. Had to sacrifice sleep sometimes stresshunting to get that daily done asap and I also bought a handful of resume streak cards.

There is a solution now though. Steam Deck ;) I bought one out of curiousity can certainly hunt with that one but 7" is kind of really small to get any kind of feel. Some are happy with it though but doesn´t really work for me but it will do the job lol

Return to “General Chat”