chinese new year!

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
zainlian

chinese new year!

Post by zainlian »

As a Chinese, I am very grateful to the Chinese New Year's event. The Lunar New Year contest is also the first time, so I am very happy to have this activity. I wish you all a happy life in China's New Year. Hahaha.
xOEDragonx

Re: chinese new year!

Post by xOEDragonx »

Happy Lunar New Year Zainlian! And to everyone else of course :)

I plan to add one of those little dragon trophies to my collection. Definitely a cute one. It would have been cool to have a tiger trophy since 2022 is the year of the tiger. Then we'd have an excuse to collect all of the "Year Of The" animal trophies over the next 12 years :D
mister_john

Post by mister_john »

it's almost due that we'll need a trophy hut to display all of those those :D

And happy lunar new year to you too zainlian! Wishing you the best!
I'll drive a dirt road over paved, I'll slow it down I like the pace, that simple life's just simply hard to beat
zainlian

Post by zainlian »

xOEDragonx wrote:Happy Lunar New Year Zainlian! And to everyone else of course :)

I plan to add one of those little dragon trophies to my collection. Definitely a cute one. It would have been cool to have a tiger trophy since 2022 is the year of the tiger. Then we'd have an excuse to collect all of the "Year Of The" animal trophies over the next 12 years :D
This game is very good, the Chinese dragon style is too strange in other European and American games. However, I like the hunter is Chinese dragon style, in fact, I really hope that China's God's trophy, strong domineering, in addition, when will the game will publish Chinese?
zainlian

Post by zainlian »

mister_john wrote:it's almost due that we'll need a trophy hut to display all of those those :D

And happy lunar new year to you too zainlian! Wishing you the best!
In China, we will bless your family and friends when we go through the New Year, and the new year is very rich, good health, I will give you these blesses, hahaha
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Interesting insights from a Chinese. Thanks zainlian. Now tell the rest of your country about the game. :P
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

zainlian wrote:As a Chinese, I am very grateful to the Chinese New Year's event. The Lunar New Year contest is also the first time, so I am very happy to have this activity. I wish you all a happy life in China's New Year. Hahaha.
For the Chinese New Year, I wish you all the best in the world and eternal peace! welcome to a community of
friendly hunter! ;)
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)

Return to “General Chat”