The game doesn't work well

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Griph
Spotter

Re: The game doesn't work well

Post by Griph »

fantamichele wrote:
Griph wrote:@fantamichele: when the game stays open in steam after shutting it down, or you can’t open it again, open your task manager (right click on task bar or hit Ctrl-alt-del) and look for any game process still running in background in the Processes tab and end those. Then you can start it again normally.
After I pressed Alt + F4 the game is closed for the Task Manager but it is open only for steam, I had to restart the pc to close it permanently
Yeah, the game will be closed in the task manager, but there will still be background processes running, and that's why Steam shows it running. As Hoo says, search or just run down the list of background processes and you'll see TheHunter still running some process. End that and you're good. No need to restart the PC.

If your background process aren't showing (Task Manager only showing running apps), then click "more details" on the bottom left (probably) and all the processes will show.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Re: The game doesn't work well

Post by fantamichele »

Thanks for the information, I hope it doesn't happen again, otherwise I will do as you advised ;)

Return to “General Chat”