A Little Quiz

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
trulight
Scout

Re: A Little Quiz

Post by trulight »

Brutus969 wrote:
trulight wrote:I don't remember them ever walking.....
https://youtu.be/-7AReSimFJw?t=23

It was before both our time...
Ummm, not before mine, i've been here since 2009, I just didn't remember it lol. I think i've been here prolly just as long as HooCairs but i played it in spurts.
trulight
Scout

Post by trulight »

HooCairs wrote:Actually, this glitch could help for the last Canada Goose mission.

Harvest an airborne Canada Goose using a Longbow.

I have these geese always in the very same place, and after 18:00, they sleep there, and some are always afloat. I shot at the goose a number of times because the rain caused the arrows to divert. Took me 3-4 shots to finally hit it, even from as close as 40m. The geese only fled after I finally hit one.
Yeah, I use 12 stills and 2 flappers, stills in one group and flappers behind me in the blind about 60m away, get em head on seem to break level off then it's like the flappers short call them in hahah. What sucks the most is having a bunch of them flying around with arrows in them and won't die lol.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

I never encountered this glitch so far but I didn't hunt geese for a long time.
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

The geese doesn't have to be sleeping, a geese that starts floating upwards works the same and this is much more common than seeing a sleeping one.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

HooCairs wrote:Actually, this glitch could help for the last Canada Goose mission.

Harvest an airborne Canada Goose using a Longbow.

I have these geese always in the very same place, and after 18:00, they sleep there, and some are always afloat. I shot at the goose a number of times because the rain caused the arrows to divert. Took me 3-4 shots to finally hit it, even from as close as 40m. The geese only fled after I finally hit one.
:o :o :o :o
I'm going to have to try this. :twisted: I cheated myself out of completing this mission earlier. I was hunting with hubby, and when my dog brought back a goose with an arrow, I thought he must have hit it as I didn't notice one falling from the sky when I shot. He picked it up.. and it WAS one I shot! :oops: Now he's got the mission done, and I'm still at it. Knowing that I have actually done this has taken some of the drive out of the need to do it "correctly"... :P
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Return to “General Chat”