Why no Sambar caller?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
trulight
Scout

Re: Why no Sambar caller?

Post by trulight »

Plus i'd rather have them work on stuff that's been broke for years.........Bird glitch during multiplayer that causes them not to break, Waterfowl IE canada goose not dropping to an arrow hit, and flying around with them in them, No Weapon stabilization added for ground blinds because your considered standing, No stabilization added for towars/constructable ones, Dogs in certain instances when entering blind crashing servers, Aimpoint red dots disappearing when alt tabbing, Scent hounds being pretty much useless the higher level they get, Pointers that point rabbits out at 100m when they are leveled up are worse then low level when they point them at 20m, to name a few. Allthough not sure if same team or not. There's plenty of stuff to be fixed before we start adding new stuff. A couple of those are QoL things of course, but so many things could be implemented in a better/different way.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

It wouldn't bother me if all the callers were eliminated. I don't use any of them. It's not hunting. It's tricking the animal to come to you.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Post by Alphamale1956 »

OldMtnMan wrote:It wouldn't bother me if all the callers were eliminated. I don't use any of them. It's not hunting. It's tricking the animal to come to you.
Well, while I may agree with that, I'm trying to finish a mission that requires a treestand and large bucks. Can't finish it unless I do a lot of hoping that just the scent lure will get it done when if they had included the caller like all the other deer, we wouldn't be sitting here reminiscing about the old days.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

We're talking about the old days?
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

trulight wrote:Plus i'd rather have them work on stuff that's been broke for years.........Bird glitch during multiplayer that causes them not to break, Waterfowl IE canada goose not dropping to an arrow hit, and flying around with them in them, No Weapon stabilization added for ground blinds because your considered standing, No stabilization added for towars/constructable ones, Dogs in certain instances when entering blind crashing servers, Aimpoint red dots disappearing when alt tabbing, Scent hounds being pretty much useless the higher level they get, Pointers that point rabbits out at 100m when they are leveled up are worse then low level when they point them at 20m, to name a few. Allthough not sure if same team or not. There's plenty of stuff to be fixed before we start adding new stuff. A couple of those are QoL things of course, but so many things could be implemented in a better/different way.
Don't forget the bug in Multiplayer, where any non-host player using the Snakebite bow has results similar to using a rifle, with all nearby animals fleeing. That is the biggest game breaking bug for me, as it makes MP hunting pretty useless unless you plan on using a rifle for everything anyways.
Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Post by Alphamale1956 »

OldMtnMan wrote:We're talking about the old days?
Yeah, you know. When we used to hunt with stones and spears and none of these fancy high falootin pieces of wood you blow thru.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

I started doing it in 1952 and didn't use a spear.

For me, using a call just let's the animal know where i'm at and I never want that if i'm sneaking in.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.

Return to “General Chat”