default loadout profile

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

default loadout profile

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

Well, I got into a bad way of events. If I use the dog for a hunt, I can't get rid , next time (when I don't need the dog) of the second window, the one which shows the dog loadout. I tried so many things, nothing works. I talked to the team and they say they can't replicate, so far, my issue, so they cannot help for the moment. Maybe you bumped into this at least once and know a trick to get around. So far I tried these:

- I got rid of the dog window and then saved again the loadout profile
- I add item, got rid of the dog window and THEN I saved.
- in game, having a dog, I went to the first tent, I opened the inventory, got rid of the dog and after THAT I exited the game, hoping that, the last (auto) save would be without a...dog near me.

The worst thing is that the window appear even in the profiles, in which, I never used a dog. Did anyone, please, encounter this issue ? Since I can't get rid of it, I find it impossible, no one to hear about it.
However, in the past , I remember I managed, by accident, to get rid of it once, but back then I didn't put much thought into it so I don't have a clue what happened then and how I got rid of it, so it must be a way to do it.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
AVC2013
Outfitter

Re: default loadout profile

Post by AVC2013 »

Changing it to a dog vest will solve ur problem
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

I had to buy a dog vest too, to get rid of this issue.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

AVC2013 wrote:Changing it to a dog vest will solve ur problem
ok thx, I'll try this.

UPDATE

yeap that did it. Thank you guys!

So for whomever get into this mess this is how I got rid of it:

I started a map with a chosen default loadout. There I opened the menu, where, of course, I had that "ugly" empty window for dog in my face. I added a dog, then I went to dog's clothes in the same window and added a vest. Then I went to the main inventory window and ditched the dog, then exit the game. I restarted the game, on the same map, and loaded the chosen default profile, again and waited the game to load. This time the dog window was not there, as it was supposed not to.
AVC2013
Outfitter

Post by AVC2013 »

Another annoying thing when we saved the dog backpack in ONLY one loadout but i'ts inventoy window existing in the whole loadouts we have.
By locating on which loadout we saved it last time and then changing it to dog vest only work in the current session.
When you start another new session, this annoying window still there.
So all I have to do is, repeat the same steps and then save.(not finish yet on this point)
Go to up, click the first loadout, click save and confirm to save.
And do this same steps to all loadouts we have.
This is really annoying cuz I have 24 of them.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Nope, for me it worked even into a new session, different then the one I was getting into this mess. I played in Whiterime Ridge when I had the incident. I solved it and then I started a new session (after ending a game in Whiterime) in Picabeen and there it was NO dog window. Then , the next day I had to move to another map for the daily mission and, the same, there were no dog window trouble. At least for me worked this way, with no repeating the ordeal's necessary moves. As a matter of fact, I ended up verifying all other loadouts, for each map and they worked. Before the changing made in Whiterime, each of them opened for me the dog window. If, for you, it doesn't work as you say, who knows...maybe there is... another bug. For now, God be praised, I never got into it.

Return to “General Chat”