Customer Support

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
trulight
Scout

Customer Support

Post by trulight »

I would like to say back a few years ago, I bought a 2nd magpie setup so guests could hunt on my server, not knowing that multiplayer is glitched after the first break or two when
guests are hunting. I put in a ticket years ago, and got told I could not be refunded for the second setup, but they would look into the issue. Well it's years later and still hasn't been
fixed so I put in another ticket. Surprisingly enough I was apoligized to and they credited my account with a refund, and let me keep the setup I Had.

I would like to send a big thank you out for support that is looking after the players, and genuinely seem to care. Awesome Job support
keep it up, and keep the players happy when it's in your power

Thank You.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Re: Customer Support

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

trulight wrote:I would like to say back a few years ago, I bought a 2nd magpie setup so guests could hunt on my server, not knowing that multiplayer is glitched after the first break or two when
guests are hunting. I put in a ticket years ago, and got told I could not be refunded for the second setup, but they would look into the issue. Well it's years later and still hasn't been
fixed so I put in another ticket. Surprisingly enough I was apoligized to and they credited my account with a refund, and let me keep the setup I Had.

I would like to send a big thank you out for support that is looking after the players, and genuinely seem to care. Awesome Job support
keep it up, and keep the players happy when it's in your power

Thank You.
Since this new team arrived , things got better at every level. They are more serious than the creators of this game and I am happy with that. Their support service is superior in so many ways. I hope that they will keep this high standard for the years to come, too.

Return to “General Chat”