Christmas event

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
CaplockHunter
Tracker

Re: Ho Ho Ho

Post by CaplockHunter »

You want to shoot Santa?
Pete

Long live Hunter Classic.

Hunting elk with round lead balls. Perfect!

You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

CaplockHunter wrote:You want to shoot Santa?
Honestly, I had a thought, I received too much coal when I was little and I wanted to take revenge :twisted:
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

CaplockHunter wrote:You want to shoot Santa?
No, I was trying to make a joke...

The HoHoHo's are funny though, in that sometimes they are louder, and other times softer, like they are coming from someone wandering the landscape. That variable sound is what prompted me to ask whether there was any in-game significance to it all, because it sounded like something that you actually track down in game.
BJWyler

Re: Christmas event

Post by BJWyler »

Unfortunately, it seems I will be unable to complete this mission. I still need the Fox and the Roe Deer, and of all of those I have harvested since I started playing the game, I've only had one Roe over 30 kg. My best fox came during today's hunt - a 21.6. I wish they would go with slightly less requirements for the event missions. Some of us are only casuals after all.
Jackson11
Scout

Post by Jackson11 »

Still looking for that Fox. Not a single one out of the 20 I've shot has been 24+. I did shoot a 23.6 female :lol: . I know what I'm doing today.

My theHunter name: Jackson011 Youtube: Jackson011 theHunter (no videos yet though :D ) Twitter:@jacksonmcox
MsgtHavocAspen

Post by MsgtHavocAspen »

I had everything after day 2 except for the +24 Redfox. Then on Day 8, (after killing 25 foxes), I finally got him on Valdez.

Return to “General Chat”