Apex connect.

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Apex connect.

Post by DanthemanBoone »

What is the general opinion about the apex connect program recently introduced to Call of the Wild being offered here on classic. Do we really want it or not. Give your opinion here to let the admin know how we feel about it.
This is not a poll, primarily just a chance for discussion to express your feelings.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
CaplockHunter
Tracker

Re: Apex connect.

Post by CaplockHunter »

What is it?
Pete

Long live Hunter Classic.

Hunting elk with round lead balls. Perfect!

You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

CaplockHunter
Tracker

Post by CaplockHunter »

Thanks, Ron.
Pete

You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DanthemanBoone wrote:What is the general opinion about the apex connect program recently introduced to Call of the Wild being offered here on classic. Do we really want it or not. Give your opinion here to let the admin know how we feel about it.
This is not a poll, primarily just a chance for discussion to express your feelings.
We already have "Steam" what more do we need. I don't really want it. But as long as I ain't forced like we were when "Steam" came into the picture, I simply wouldn't use it. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
CaplockHunter
Tracker

Post by CaplockHunter »

Yeah, I have no interest in it.
Pete

Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

This peaked my interest... but then i realized it wasn't what I was hoping it was. We still need a VPN service (with monthly fees!!!) to connect to our friends games. Apperently the MP connectivity bs will cause no action on EW/A's end other than throwing their hands up.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."

Return to “General Chat”