Classic Customer Service.

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
THEOFILOS

Re: Classic Customer Service.

Post by THEOFILOS »

I barely use them for me its like 90% bow and 10% shotgun i just mentioned it cuz it really has the best sound in the other hand the shotgun's is the most terrible i've heard lol it sounds like some1 is hitting a cake form with a baseball bat haha
CaplockHunter
Tracker

Post by CaplockHunter »

I hunted with a muzzleloader and a longbow most of my life. I chose the caplock in game because I don't like the game longbow.

I'm going to make a big effort to stay with the caplock for a week starting tomorrow. If I can go a week I can probably stay with it all the time.

Ok, back to talking about CS.
Pete

Long live Hunter Classic.

Hunting elk with round lead balls. Perfect!

You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity.
jim1965
Scout

Post by jim1965 »

CaplockHunter wrote:As some of you know I changed my account from OldMtnMan to CaplockHunter. I did that here, Steam forum, and in game. I asked CS to delete my OldMtnMan account as I wanted to start fresh. Nick did that for me. I got to thinking about what I spent on The OldMtnMan account and it was around $370. Feeling foolish I wasted money I can't afford to I asked Nick if it's possible to get my OldMtnMan account back.

Now this is the reason for this thread. He said no, that can't be done. Once an account is deleted it's gone for good. Including any ems or gms I had and all content, trophies. taxi's etc. Then he said and this just blows me away. I will credit your CaplockHunter account with 40,000ems and 20,000gms. I'm shocked!! Best CS ever that i've seen.

I will never complain about Classic again and those who do will deal with me.

It might be hard to stick to only the caplock now. ;)
I can't believe CS did this for you. This shows that Nick and other team members of CS The Hunter Classic are good compassionate people. I think if they could they would send a bone for Bud to bite on on top of the em§ and gm§ :D Thank you The Hunter Classic Team ,You Rock !!
CaplockHunter
Tracker

Post by CaplockHunter »

I agree 1000%.

A bone for Buddy is funny. :lol:
Pete

You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity.
Nick_Avalanche

Post by Nick_Avalanche »

Hey Hunters,

Thank you so much for all the super kind words and encouragement. All of us on the Team are super passionate about the game and the community, so we always try put you guys first! After all with out hunters the game would just be the - Classic lol!

All jokes aside, I'm almost never in the forum (and that is an indictment on myside, I'll definitely try spending more time in here scrolling through).

You guys all rock and as always,

Happy Hunting,
Nick Tennant,

Support - the Hunter Classic!
Kind Regards,
Nick Tennant,

Customer Support - theHunter
Expansive Worlds
CaplockHunter
Tracker

Post by CaplockHunter »

Hi Nick.

I'm having a lot of fun spending your gift to me. :D

Thanks again buddy.
Pete

mel_o_mel
Tracker

Post by mel_o_mel »

Nick_Avalanche wrote:Hey Hunters,

Thank you so much for all the super kind words and encouragement. All of us on the Team are super passionate about the game and the community, so we always try put you guys first! After all with out hunters the game would just be the - Classic lol!

All jokes aside, I'm almost never in the forum (and that is an indictment on myside, I'll definitely try spending more time in here scrolling through).

You guys all rock and as always,

Happy Hunting,
Nick Tennant,

Support - the Hunter Classic!
Nice to meet you Nick

Don't be a stranger!
Have a MeLLoW Day 8-)
Nick_Avalanche

Post by Nick_Avalanche »

Will be on and off the forum / I'm sort of planning to be more involved in the forum - time permitting :) We're generally super busy but when I can I'll be here :) Happy Hunting Legends!
Kind Regards,
Nick Tennant,

Customer Support - theHunter
Expansive Worlds
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Nick_Avalanche wrote:Will be on and off the forum / I'm sort of planning to be more involved in the forum - time permitting :) We're generally super busy but when I can I'll be here :) Happy Hunting Legends!
Putting a face to a name is always good. Nice to meet you, Nick. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
CaplockHunter
Tracker

Post by CaplockHunter »

Is CS on vacation? I'm getting no response.
Pete

Return to “General Chat”