Classic Customer Service.

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
CaplockHunter
Tracker

Classic Customer Service.

Post by CaplockHunter »

As some of you know I changed my account from OldMtnMan to CaplockHunter. I did that here, Steam forum, and in game. I asked CS to delete my OldMtnMan account as I wanted to start fresh. Nick did that for me. I got to thinking about what I spent on The OldMtnMan account and it was around $370. Feeling foolish I wasted money I can't afford to I asked Nick if it's possible to get my OldMtnMan account back.

Now this is the reason for this thread. He said no, that can't be done. Once an account is deleted it's gone for good. Including any ems or gms I had and all content, trophies. taxi's etc. Then he said and this just blows me away. I will credit your CaplockHunter account with 40,000ems and 20,000gms. I'm shocked!! Best CS ever that i've seen.

I will never complain about Classic again and those who do will deal with me.

It might be hard to stick to only the caplock now. ;)
Pete

Long live Hunter Classic.

Hunting elk with round lead balls. Perfect!

You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity.
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Re: Classic Customer Service.

Post by Mrmr123 »

Well thats very generous of them, any other gaming company would have ignored you since lets be frank its not their fault but completely your own!

Now show them the support they deserve to keep this game alive as long as possible :)

Good luck with your new adventure. happy hunting.
CaplockHunter
Tracker

Post by CaplockHunter »

Yes, it was a dumb move on my part.

I never shot any females in my real life hunting and t really bothered me that I did in Classic. I wanted a fresh start that I could hunt as i do in real life. Well, did hunt. I retired from real hunting this year.

So, in the long run. It turned out the way I wanted due to the generosity of Nick.

Pete

You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity.
CaplockHunter
Tracker

Post by CaplockHunter »

Ok, it's not an interesting topic. I'm glad I mentioned it anyway to make everyone aware just how good CS is.

Carry on.
Pete

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

CaplockHunter wrote:As some of you know I changed my account from OldMtnMan to CaplockHunter. I did that here, Steam forum, and in game. I asked CS to delete my OldMtnMan account as I wanted to start fresh. Nick did that for me. I got to thinking about what I spent on The OldMtnMan account and it was around $370. Feeling foolish I wasted money I can't afford to I asked Nick if it's possible to get my OldMtnMan account back.

Now this is the reason for this thread. He said no, that can't be done. Once an account is deleted it's gone for good. Including any ems or gms I had and all content, trophies. taxi's etc. Then he said and this just blows me away. I will credit your CaplockHunter account with 40,000ems and 20,000gms. I'm shocked!! Best CS ever that i've seen.

I will never complain about Classic again and those who do will deal with me.

It might be hard to stick to only the caplock now. ;)
That is awesome! Yes- long live theHunter Classic- the best hunting game out there with the best Customer Support! ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
THEOFILOS

Post by THEOFILOS »

Their customer support is excellent,they helped me once when i had a problem with a mission the very next day,i believe it was Nick too.

Pete i had the same thought as you,when i started playing i only wanted to get a bow and now after messing with missions i've bought a dosen rifles plus pistols,shotguns etc that i never wanted and at some point i didnt felt good having more than i need so i made a second account to start fresh but i couldn't play it cuz i was feeling stupid that on this account i've spent money to support the game as i loved it.So yeah kinda same feeling here.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Many people complain about support because they don't always get their way when they don't like something. But as with any customer support line, you have to keep in mind those are real people on the other end you're talking to. Be clear, concise, honest, polite and provide all relevant information, and they will always at least hear you out. They're not out to ruin your game and they're not miracle workers. But they will do their best to help you when and if they can. Just be fair and reasonable with them, and they will be the same with you.

Classic support is awesome and those guys don't get nearly enough credit.
CaplockHunter
Tracker

Post by CaplockHunter »

THEOFILOS wrote:Their customer support is excellent,they helped me once when i had a problem with a mission the very next day,i believe it was Nick too.

Pete i had the same thought as you,when i started playing i only wanted to get a bow and now after messing with missions i've bought a dosen rifles plus pistols,shotguns etc that i never wanted and at some point i didnt felt good having more than i need so i made a second account to start fresh but i couldn't play it cuz i was feeling stupid that on this account i've spent money to support the game as i loved it.So yeah kinda same feeling here.
I've already bought the .300 mag and 9.3x74R. I had them before and liked them. So, yeah staying with one gun when someone gives you gift like Nick gave me is way too tempting to not use the gift. Plus, that's what the game is all about. I'll have my days when I stick to the caplock and traditional hunting but not every day.

Mainly I wanted a clean record with no female kills. I will stick with that forever.

Long Live Hunter Classic. (i'm going to make that my sig.)
Pete

THEOFILOS

Post by THEOFILOS »

If you liked 9.3x74 try the drilling its on the advanced category,it basically is a 9.3x74 with a shotgun on top but man the sound of the rifle is so satisfying i want to fire it all day long just hear that sound!!!
CaplockHunter
Tracker

Post by CaplockHunter »

THEOFILOS wrote:If you liked 9.3x74 try the drilling its on the advanced category,it basically is a 9.3x74 with a shotgun on top but man the sound of the rifle is so satisfying i want to fire it all day long just hear that sound!!!
The problem is the one I have has two fast shots. Handy for bear attacks. Plus, I have no use for a shotgun. Even if I did make a living for a decade trap shooting. Those were fun times for me. Just shoot, shoot, shoot and make a pile of money.

However, if you like the drilling gun it's all that matters. I really like the over/under rifle.
Pete

Return to “General Chat”