Halloween Results

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
mikerolf1
Spotter

Halloween Results

Post by mikerolf1 »

Will the Halloween Leaderboard be published after the Halloween event is over?

I don't mean the Season 31 Leaderboard, I mean the "Treat$" Leaderboard. I will be at work when the event ends, and I want to see If I remain in the top 100.

Thank you.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Halloween Results

Post by Tod1d »

No. Once an event ends the event banner disappears & the popup for the event is no longer available.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

It's one of the problems with the competitions. If I placed in the top 3 and got a trophy I can click on the trophy and see the results. If I placed 4th or worse the comp is gone and I have to find it in the long list of previous comps.

The comps end at 1am for me. I go to bed at 9pm and never see the last 4 hours of it. A really lousy system.

How come we don't have a forum for the comps? Some place we can talk about the comps and get to know each other. Have somewhere to look up the results easier. I recognize a few names from this forum on the comp list but most of the long list is people I don't know.

We work hard to win a comp and then over and gone. Never to be talked about. It seems senseless after a while.

I'd enter Kidds comps but I haven't seen an elk comp since being on this forum.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

OldMtnMan wrote:How come we don't have a forum for the comps? Some place we can talk about the comps and get to know each other. Have somewhere to look up the results easier. I recognize a few names from this forum on the comp list but most of the long list is people I don't know.
There is a whole forum entitled: "Competitions". You can make a topic if you like.

Previous Competitions really needs a filter/search/sort like the regular comp list.

There are a LOT of players who don't join the forum. Some may be Twitter/Facebook/Steam users and don't bother with the forum.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Yes, i've seen the forum. Not exactly what I had in mind. That forum is more for complaints and suggestions than conversation.

Oh, well. Too many comps going on at once to talk about them anyway.

I just had a strange experienced. The worst spawn ever. For over an hour my time I saw or heard nothing at all. Not even a cow call. I was in all the hot spots and they were dead spots. I finally gave up and wasted that attempt and pulled out. Hard to do when we only have 5.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

OldMtnMan wrote:Yes, i've seen the forum. Not exactly what I had in mind. That forum is more for complaints and suggestions than conversation.
That forum is explicitly for conversation about official & unofficial comps. "Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!" is the description.

The Mission & Competition Suggestions forum is for suggestions.
The Miscellaneous bugs forum is for "complaints" or bugs.

You can start a topic about a specific official comp for discussion. Better yet, search for the comp name & see if one is already started.

Return to “General Chat”