12th Anniversay

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
wt_hunting
Scout

12th Anniversay

Post by wt_hunting »

Last Saturday was the 12th anniversary of my first hunt in the Evergreen Hunting Reserves. Not much to show for it the first time, but 12 years of fun since.

curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Re: 12th Anniversay

Post by curlyCoyote »

Must have taken you days to scroll all the way to the first page of your hunt history.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Congrats wt_hunting! Quite the milestone. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Congratulations on your 12 years and on only missing 6 shots in your first hunt! :P
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
wt_hunting
Scout

Post by wt_hunting »

HooCairs wrote:Congratulations on your 12 years and on only missing 6 shots in your first hunt! :P
I walked around and found a tower. Got in it, and then out, and got lost and couldn't find the lodge where I started. I don't think there was a HunterMate at the time. Fired the rifle to hear what it sounded like. Never saw or 'spotted' an animal.

@curly..you don't have to do that..you can do 20, 30, 40+ pages at a time. Just change the number at the end of the URL when you get to the page prior to the current one.
FOCRJ
Spotter

Post by FOCRJ »

congratulations hunter, we keep hunting and having fun in this wonderful simulator that is our thehunter classic, game since 2013 and without any stop forecast!!!!
wt_hunting
Scout

Post by wt_hunting »

curlyCoyote wrote:Must have taken you days to scroll all the way to the first page of your hunt history.
Not really, here's a tip...go to your hunt history, a week ago. The URL at the top of the the page will look like this:

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/hunt ... /history/3

Notice the 3 on the end? That is the page number for your history. If I put my cursor to the right of the 3, and then 'backspace', it will disappear, allowing me to insert any number I choose, and then hit "enter". When I'm trying to find a specific previous hunt, where I know the date, I change the number UP 20 numbers at a time until I get close, then I can just scroll by using next/previous. If I'm looking for a hunt from 12 years ago, I just start with number 50 and go from there. Actually page 170 gets me back to 2014.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

congrats on the 12 years. ;) theHunter classic is really a great game.

Return to “General Chat”