Hi everyone.!

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
lovac1lov

Re: Hi everyone.!

Post by lovac1lov »

JimboCrow wrote:Everyone has tried to explain to you that you are not being singled out. Payment makes no difference at all. The game is free to all players. The competitions are completely fair. No one is trying to limit your success in competitions or in the game itself. Keep trying and you will have success but you have to be very lucky to find very large competition winning animals, just like everyone else.
Exacly now i find. I play now at this time.
Hit it with 45-70 intenstines charging water baffalo. 1 hour going after him. Spot him see one leg injured. traces were intestines. there is no moore blood traces now, any kind.
I try to prone to him. I was few meters away, no attack. what can i do when he run from me with intestines shot one hour.? To kill him and restar the game.? Buffalo 880-1200kg for competitions.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

:arrow: lovac1lov, yes, winning comps isn't as easy as you may hope. This isn't a game where anyone discriminates, and anyone who does their posts are moved or deleted completely from the forum- by the moderators. From what I can glean from your posts, you feel as though the game is rigged and you can't win. I can assure you that theHunter Game is not rigged. Sometimes though folks get good spawns and sometimes they don't, that is the nature of the beast. It is more realistic to have to gain experience and learn the ins and outs of how to succeed.

Don't expect to win every time, winning isn't that important, having fun and learning the game is what brings success. Animals that are wounded can easily run (flee) for a long time. Could you imagine if every shot you or anyone else made dropped the animals in their spot- interest in the game would certainly be lost then. The idea of having to track, spot, and harvest with a clean shot is what makes theHunter what it is. It would be boring if every time we went on an expedition that we were successful. Don't fret and keep at it, you will soon find that you are having a great time. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
lovac1lov

Post by lovac1lov »

BCKidd wrote::arrow: lovac1lov, yes, winning comps isn't as easy as you may hope. This isn't a game where anyone discriminates, and anyone who does their posts are moved or deleted completely from the forum- by the moderators. From what I can glean from your posts, you feel as though the game is rigged and you can't win. I can assure you that theHunter Game is not rigged. Sometimes though folks get good spawns and sometimes they don't, that is the nature of the beast. It is more realistic to have to gain experience and learn the ins and outs of how to succeed.

Don't expect to win every time, winning isn't that important, having fun and learning the game is what brings success. Animals that are wounded can easily run (flee) for a long time. Could you imagine if every shot you or anyone else made dropped the animals in their spot- interest in the game would certainly be lost then. The idea of having to track, spot, and harvest with a clean shot is what makes theHunter what it is. It would be boring if every time we went on an expedition that we were successful. Don't fret and keep at it, you will soon find that you are having a great time. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.
I appreciate you'r comment. ;)
If someone put effort in competition...man i don't know...?
I recorded gameplay. I can post what i'm talking about if you want.
In next 10-15 min i will shot from distance water baffalo i'm talking about. on the side fact that he already need to be dead from point blank intestines 45-70 rifle shot.

regards
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

BaiPe6o wrote:Look, to be honest I've had such thoughts too. I've seen some strange things it this game. I still keep a printscreen of a new player with first spot and harvest of an Alpine ibex with 282 score. And he was in top 3 in a big ibex competition last year. I have never gotten such ibex since i play the game. But i still dont think that someone somewhere sits and makes changes to the spawning of the animals based on the players. Yes it's a program but such thing makes no sense to me. There is just no reason for that. I saw you have some trophies already and your personal bests are not bad at all. So you should just keep trying in comps and leveling up your spotting skills since the comps are so important for you. I remember you from the recent long range shooting turkey competition. You could have been first, but I got lucky to bring the bird where I wanted and shot it in my last attempt. There are so many players with no trophies at all. It's really hard and needs many many tryes and hours of playing till you find a competition winner animal. That's why I love this game. Keep playing.
Given that I'm not saying that comps are unfair/rigged, but I saw too, many strange things in the comp sheets of some winners, very strange to be honest, and other odd situations. The score and hunting sheets are available for all, just go to see them. So I talk about facts, not conjecture. I could call it great incredible fortune, where in five or ten minutes of playing, just out of the tent, they win the comp and get what I rarely saw or got in years of playing the game and miles run, which I can see just out from the comps :D Some of these winners get in different comps, multiple times the same good luck in the same ideal spot, kind of like old arcade games :D I'm referring especially for grizzly comps, which are those that I've been doing and watching more over the years, although I am not an inveterate comp player, I join comps occasionally.
So there must be some problem with the servers. Anyhow the comp system is bugged.
The other things, like changing or vanishing tracks are old bugs never fixed.
Last edited by 1Al on November 22nd, 2021, 3:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CaplockHunter
Tracker

Post by CaplockHunter »

I get exactly the same thing you're describing. Just keep following the tracks and you'll find the animal. The game has some bugs.

Nobody is out to get you.
Pete

Long live Hunter Classic.

Hunting elk with round lead balls. Perfect!

You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity.
THEOFILOS

Post by THEOFILOS »

If you ask my opinion stay away from actively chasing competitions and missions.I just activate everything and then go for a hunt with weapons i like and the map i want and if it happens something that i killed to be in a comp or a mission thats a plus if not enjoy this beautiful game.

I tried spawnmashing one day that i wanted to do sambar missions and this mechanic is tottaly broken,i can guess they are making so much money from ppl buying travelling supplies so they dont give fast travel a spook radius otherwise this situation doesnt make sense.
CaplockHunter
Tracker

Post by CaplockHunter »

THEOFILOS wrote:If you ask my opinion stay away from actively chasing competitions and missions.I just activate everything and then go for a hunt with weapons i like and the map i want and if it happens something that i killed to be in a comp or a mission thats a plus if not enjoy this beautiful game.

I tried spawnmashing one day that i wanted to do sambar missions and this mechanic is tottaly broken,i can guess they are making so much money from ppl buying travelling supplies so they dont give fast travel a spook radius otherwise this situation doesnt make sense.
I'd like to see fast travel done away with completely.

It screams arcade.
Pete

Long live Hunter Classic.

Hunting elk with round lead balls. Perfect!

You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity.
THEOFILOS

Post by THEOFILOS »

CaplockHunter wrote: It screams arcade.
Arcade as if you could spawn a jeep out of thin air? :lol: Well if i dont use them they dont exist to brake my immersion so they get a pass.But fastravelling to a hot spot at a sleeping/feeding time is gamebreaking.Pete i had like 15+ deer dead under my feet in about half an hour......Anyway you are invited to a snow goose hunt if you wanna relax from comps haha pm me for the password if you want.

Return to “General Chat”