Hi everyone.!

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
lovac1lov

Hi everyone.!

Post by lovac1lov »

Hi everyone.!
I'm not new player, but i'm new here on forum.
Everything people are interesting about me and my gamelay can ask freely.

I have problems lately with competitions. I think i'm discriminated like a player.
Animals change in game weight, Blood trace's also, strange sounds like tiping codes..ect.
I don't know what did i do wrong to you guy's, but ok..Maybe i'm wrong, i dont know.?

If problem is with payment, i dont know how to pay. With our currency, or foreign. Do i need to open account in bank.
Abouth this moderators can post me in inbox.
sorry about my english. I wish best to all.

...Lovac1lov...
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Hi everyone.!

Post by HooCairs »

Welcome to the forum. No players are discriminated. Maybe you encountered a bug? Also once you enter competitions, it is only natural that you feel all animals are smaller, but they don't change. It is just perception fooled by high expectations. ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
lovac1lov

Post by lovac1lov »

HooCairs wrote:Welcome to the forum. No players are discriminated. Maybe you encountered a bug? Also once you enter competitions, it is only natural that you feel all animals are smaller, but they don't change. It is just perception fooled by high expectations. ;)
Thanks for welcomeing.

Let's say like this..
I follow trace of bobcat. 15-30kg..Trace sudenly change to 10-20kg.
Follow blood trace...Lung and heart..change to body.
Today i shot with purpose water baffalo with 454 revolver at 2-3 meters directly to heart, says body shot.?
Literally..in competition, you can not compete.

It's not bug. I have less animals on map comparing when i start game. Everything starting to shange latelly.
I'm fair player. Maybe some times *****, but fair player. If i need to quit, just say it.
No hard feelings on both side. If game menagement dont want me in game. they just need to say it.

Regards.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

lovac1lov wrote:
HooCairs wrote:Welcome to the forum. No players are discriminated. Maybe you encountered a bug? Also once you enter competitions, it is only natural that you feel all animals are smaller, but they don't change. It is just perception fooled by high expectations. ;)
Thanks for welcomeing.

Let's say like this..
I follow trace of bobcat. 15-30kg..Trace sudenly change to 10-20kg.
Follow blood trace...Lung and heart..change to body.
Today i shot with purpose water baffalo with 454 revolver at 2-3 meters directly to heart, says body shot.?

It's not bug. I have less animals on map comparing when i start game. Everything starting to shange latelly.
I'm fair player. Maybe some times *****, but fair player. If i need to quit, just say it.
No hard feelings on both side. If game menagement dont want me in game. they just need to say it.

Regards.
No one is going in and changing your game to pick on you. The management doesn't even know you.

Did the track weight change after you spotted the animal? If so, that is common because the spotting is usually more accurate than the track weight. Once you spot the animal, the track weight changes to match the spotting info. In your example, there is an overlap in those 2 ranges between 15-20kg, so the animal will most likely be in that range.

Blood trace often changes from heart/lung to other types. This usually means you hit lung(s) AND some other body part or organ. So the blood is coming from both. At first is will be heart/lung, then later change to the other organ.

The number of animals spawned in each gave is fixed, and the same for everyone. Where they spawn, and how they are grouped can change with each game, as well as the weights and scores, but the number doesn't change unless it's changed for everyone in a patch to the game. The locations, groups, scores, and weight are determined by a random number generator when the game starts. No humans are involved.
Personal Bests...
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

lovac1lov wrote:Follow blood trace...Lung and heart..change to body.
This happens to me all the time. A lung/heart shot will turn into a body shot. Water Buffalo will take a bad shot (body shot) and simply walk away. For the Water Buffalo you really need to shoot them in the side, as their lungs are huge and you will get a lung shot. I'm not ever sure that the 454 revolver is permitted ammo for water buffalo? I know those beasts have shrugged off some of my poorly placed .340 rifle shots.

As far as the competitions sometimes you get lucky and get a good scoring animal, but most of the time you don't. You have so few chances to place in the competitions that it mostly comes down to luck with the random spawn.
lovac1lov

Post by lovac1lov »

jttoo wrote:
lovac1lov wrote:Follow blood trace...Lung and heart..change to body.
This happens to me all the time. A lung/heart shot will turn into a body shot. Water Buffalo will take a bad shot (body shot) and simply walk away. For the Water Buffalo you really need to shoot them in the side, as their lungs are huge and you will get a lung shot. I'm not ever sure that the 454 revolver is permitted ammo for water buffalo? I know those beasts have shrugged off some of my poorly placed .340 rifle shots.

As far as the competitions sometimes you get lucky and get a good scoring animal, but most of the time you don't. You have so few chances to place in the competitions that it mostly comes down to luck with the random spawn.
To me not all the time, just latelly.
Yeterday i look at bobcat with binoculars weight 15-30, look another time wight 10-20... same animal, It is not normal.
You can go to my hunt history and look buffalo hunt
I hit Roe with Pulsar intestines. Bear with intestines shot will not go so far with arrow. Everybody who play this game know that when you hit roe, even body shot, he will drop near you.

Just like i said, this happen's latelly, not before.
BaiPe6o
Scout

Post by BaiPe6o »

Man, what you are saying sounds ridiculous. There are thousands of people playing this game. I don't believe that someone will decide to manipulate exactly your gameplay. That thing with two different estimated weight when spotting the same animal - yes it's not normal but it could be some bug. Today i shot a roe with a bow - double lung and it started running before it dropped after 20m. So it's pretty normal that intestines shot will take longer to kill no matter what the animal is. And don't take the competitions so serious. They are about good tracking and spotting skills but mostly about luck. Play the game the way it entertains you.
Of course, payments are essential for the future and existing of that great game, but trust me, it's not connected with your gameplay success. I just don't believe it could be.
Spoiler:
lovac1lov

Post by lovac1lov »

BaiPe6o wrote:Man, what you are saying sounds ridiculous. There are thousands of people playing this game. I don't believe that someone will decide to manipulate exactly your gameplay. That thing with two different estimated weight when spotting the same animal - yes it's not normal but it could be some bug. Today i shot a roe with a bow - double lung and it started running before it dropped after 20m. So it's pretty normal that intestines shot will take longer to kill no matter what the animal is. And don't take the competitions so serious. They are about good tracking and spotting skills but mostly about luck. Play the game the way it entertains you.
Of course, payments are essential for the future and existing of that great game, but trust me, it's not connected with your gameplay success. I just don't believe it could be.
With Pulsar bow, he will drop emmediatly, even intestines. He run in my case in hammedal map, approximately more then 500 meters.
I notice you and some other players in competitions. Nothing against you,!!! But you'r mostly at the top. So...gameplay is not about luck.
This game is program. So they can give you, or take you trophy's. Even my friends notice that.

Competitions with weight and score, i'm out before i start. I know that.
White Tail Deer competition. I take a picture in my galery. Top deer, you can see :lol:

I don't know what i do wrong.? if there is suspicious about my playing, we can play together. Anybody who want.
Add me to friend list and we will play.
I was playing mostly SP missioins. And friend who i help in competition call me to participate.

If payment is problem, i need procedure for foreigners. Do i need paypal or what.

REGARDS
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Everyone has tried to explain to you that you are not being singled out. Payment makes no difference at all. The game is free to all players. The competitions are completely fair. No one is trying to limit your success in competitions or in the game itself. Keep trying and you will have success but you have to be very lucky to find very large competition winning animals, just like everyone else.
BaiPe6o
Scout

Post by BaiPe6o »

Look, to be honest I've had such thoughts too. I've seen some strange things it this game. I still keep a printscreen of a new player with first spot and harvest of an Alpine ibex with 282 score. And he was in top 3 in a big ibex competition last year. I have never gotten such ibex since i play the game. But i still dont think that someone somewhere sits and makes changes to the spawning of the animals based on the players. Yes it's a program but such thing makes no sense to me. There is just no reason for that. I saw you have some trophies already and your personal bests are not bad at all. So you should just keep trying in comps and leveling up your spotting skills since the comps are so important for you. I remember you from the recent long range shooting turkey competition. You could have been first, but I got lucky to bring the bird where I wanted and shot it in my last attempt. There are so many players with no trophies at all. It's really hard and needs many many tryes and hours of playing till you find a competition winner animal. That's why I love this game. Keep playing.
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”