Now the Tenpoint Crossbow is nerfed...

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Re: Now the Tenpoint Crossbow is nerfed...

Post by DHRifleman »

Tod1d wrote:I think it's more that they were released along with an update.
I can look in the past SU's but I seem to remember issues with certain weapons and the response was it will be fixed in the next game update.
I do believe ballistics is part of the client.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
Sp3aker

Post by Sp3aker »

Braylin50 wrote:I was thinking they may have beefed up the animals. Yesterday I hit two large blacktails at about 55m with 12 gauge buckshot for the warden mission. Tracked them both for over an hour each and either one went down before I finally gave up tracking them. I also shot a turkey, center mass with the .22 grasshopper, tracked it for about 30 minutes and gave up. Something is different.
Been using the 12ga primal(same as normal 12ga iirc) with buckshot and it seems to be working fine so maybe just bad shot placement? The 22 has had many complaints of being nerfed however
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

Braylin50 wrote:I was thinking they may have beefed up the animals. Yesterday I hit two large blacktails at about 55m with 12 gauge buckshot for the warden mission. Tracked them both for over an hour each and either one went down before I finally gave up tracking them.
I never shoot 12ga buckshot at over 35m! I only trust the 10ga to reliably drop deer at that distance with buckshot.
Code: Select all
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

it kind of seemed to me like wind was effecting arrows more than before but maybe its just that ive been away from the game for a while.
"you win some, you lose some, you wreck some."
Spoiler:
Blind Mole
Outfitter

Post by Blind Mole »

works well for me, no changes noticed, same killer as allways :)

Return to “General Chat”