Gasoline too expensive

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Gasoline too expensive

Post by Eraser_SK »

Ok... i buy in past Car for 10€... just to have some nice trip. Gasoline was too expensive even before so i was just happy with 50 units for free. Now is ammo for gm$ (but cost of ammo was adjusted) - fine 68 gm$ its not horrible... its fine in fact. But imagine what? My 10€ car is now without gasoline... every time i need to spend 425 gm$ or maybe more. What? Realy? You make from expensive car even more useless thing!!! I want my 50 units for free back!
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Re: Gasoline too expensive

Post by DHRifleman »

What no free fuel? was that part of the membership, or part of owning the jeep? If 50 units came with the purchase of the vehicle then it still should.

From SU Nov 28th 2018
The Park Ranger needs fuel to run, but if you are a member, you get 50 units of fuel free each time you start a hunt. If you do not have a membership, or want to drive for extended periods of time, you can purchase fuel in the store.

So you want to drive, you need to buy gas
Last edited by DHRifleman on May 8th, 2019, 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

still says in the description you get 50 for free at the start of the hunt. but i expect that to be an over sight
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

My friend just bought the jeep yesterday and she got free fuel.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

L3M182 wrote:still says in the description you get 50 for free at the start of the hunt. but i expect that to be an over sight
And you do if you are a member which no longer exists in the original form. Although when I look at my membership type it still is listed as "Warden-Original EHR Hunter"
Hopefully I get to keep it as I would like it to show I went from when the ship was christened and sailed until it sank into the depths. :D
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

XxStrong1xX wrote:My friend just bought the jeep yesterday and she got free fuel.

first time sure yes... but refuel?
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Eraser_SK wrote:
XxStrong1xX wrote:My friend just bought the jeep yesterday and she got free fuel.

first time sure yes... but refuel?
Yeah I just clarified that with her, my mistake.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Sp3aker

Post by Sp3aker »

Yea for how much of a luxury and premium cost at launch the jeeps were, I feel they should keep the 50 free fuel. People already raised a stink on the release about only getting 50(which is not enough go to lodge to lodge on whitehart for example) but now even that's gone? Poor form EW with this choice and I hope it was an oversight to be fixed asap. I used my jeep quite often to save camp supplies moving between map points or setting up my maps but now it's tank is dry and sits as only a portable tent deployer
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Sp3aker wrote:Yea for how much of a luxury and premium cost at launch the jeeps were, I feel they should keep the 50 free fuel. People already raised a stink on the release about only getting 50(which is not enough go to lodge to lodge on whitehart for example) but now even that's gone? Poor form EW with this choice and I hope it was an oversight to be fixed asap. I used my jeep quite often to save camp supplies moving between map points or setting up my maps but now it's tank is dry and sits as only a portable tent deployer
I completely agree. I won't put a single mile on that jeep if I have to pay for gas, even with gm$.
abslayer
Master Competitor

Post by abslayer »

You all still think FREE game is great???? :lol:

Return to “General Chat”