10 year anniversary t-shirt and jackets

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
MudBug
Outfitter

Re: 10 year anniversary t-shirt and jackets

Post by MudBug »

DYEUZ wrote: How can you have 10+ ? Isn't the game 10 YO ?
There must be , should be a minimum for sure , otherwise all newbies will have Veterans Jacket !!! :shock:
XxStrong1xX wrote:
Beta testing my friend :) Some here started playing in 2008.
Yep. I qualify for the legend status jacket!

Alpha tested/Beta tested the game for the original developers. I believe it was early April 2009 that the game released. It's been a hard 10 years for me IRL, I'm no longer that young, and my memory is fuzzy. I had to work that day, otherwise I my member number would be much lower, LOL! I am original member #48.

I just looked at my total Em$ spent and it says 138,188.00. :shock:

I figure between continuous paid membership for myself since the game's release, purchasing intermittent memberships for my son and daughter, and purchasing different equipment for all of us I've spent close to $2500 USD on this game. I wouldn't ask for a penny of it back! It's been the most loved game I've ever had the pleasure to play! I'm kind of sad to see things change so drastically for the game, but I understand it is necessary at this stage. I hope it will provide the impetus for new players to take up the game and for old ones who have stopped playing the game due to the old business model to return. Most of all I hope these changes facilitates an increased the game's longevity for far into the future. Time will tell. It'd be a shame for this to end.

The legend jacket is a very nice touch and I thank the Devs for taking the time to reward not only myself, but all of the longstanding players who have been around for so long!
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

Ditto to what RickC posted on bottom of Page 5 for me as well. I will only wear the Legend and T-Shirt in game for any Trophy or Screen shots.

Wetland
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

yeah i got mine on aswell all the time now :D

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Got mine also ;)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Those are nice looking jackets. Congratulations guys!
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Im curious if i get this Jacket in november when i have 5 years from first shoot....
Algrath

Post by Algrath »

ronMctube i have the same ;]
Image[/bigimg]
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I got two Elite and Legendary- but I ain't got a clue on how to take those pics, you've all posted. I've tried many times to add a new avatar with those kinds of pics, but, it is simply lost to me. So, how is it done? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

BCKidd wrote:I got two Elite and Legendary- but I ain't got a clue on how to take those pics, you've all posted. I've tried many times to add a new avatar with those kinds of pics, but, it is simply lost to me. So, how is it done? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
First you have to be at a lodge or a tent. Then simply press Alt + F2 and you will go into 3rd person view and will be able to move the camera around, pose and take the photo.
If you just want a picture to post on here. I would just take a screenshot. If you want to use it as an Avatar then use the game camera.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

BCKidd wrote:I got two Elite and Legendary- but I ain't got a clue on how to take those pics, you've all posted. I've tried many times to add a new avatar with those kinds of pics, but, it is simply lost to me. So, how is it done? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
When you just enetred a game and still at lodge or tent , click '' F2'' to go into pic mode of yourself .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “General Chat”