10 year anniversary t-shirt and jackets

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: 10 year anniversary t-shirt and jackets

Post by VonStratos »

That would make sense, events usually start in Wednesday, and if was not intended it may explain why there are collectables and even competitions from past events running.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Hawkeye wrote:
VonStratos wrote:When do we get the jackets? it looks really good and i qualify to the veteran at least, i dont remember the month i started to play but maybe i reach 7 years.

By the way, the avatar pictures in the website are gone, pity, i had a cool one.

Edit: Now the gallery has a download all button, but it saves the images who knows where, interesting addition anyway.
We don't have any official information on the jackets, and not even sure if they were intended to release today. I think they accidentally launched the 10th anniversary event with the business model change when they were supposed to be separate launches. Just my theory anyway. What makes that "Download All" button most interesting is that those shots are already saved to your computer when you take them. Mine save to This PC > Pictures > theHunter > Screenshots.
I guess that is for the people that remove them from their PC since they were saved on the server. Gives them a chance to get what they have if they don't have them on their PC.
With the gallery pictures being deleted after 30days the scoresheet pictures will disappear when they do.

As for the jackets, any version for those that predate the game ;)
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
Xtron
Scout

Post by Xtron »

Strange. I Play since 2009. Did not get the Legend Jacket. Got the Veteran and Elite.
Giuh
Spotter

Post by Giuh »

Xtron wrote:Strange. I Play since 2009. Did not get the Legend Jacket. Got the Veteran and Elite.
Might not have passed 10 years just yet, maybe in the following months?
Since 2012 sucking at theHunter :D
Spoiler:
Xtron
Scout

Post by Xtron »

It says "up to 10 years since the 10-year anniversary". Then what does "up to" means exactly?
Giuh
Spotter

Post by Giuh »

Xtron wrote:It says "up to 10 years since the 10-year anniversary". Then what does "up to" means exactly?
It's poorly stated in my honest opinion. As it's said there, you can also think you need to play for 10 years after 2019 (10-year anniversary) to receive it.
Basically, if you completed a full 5-year stint you receive the veteran jacket, 7 years for the elite jacket, and exactly 10 years for the legend jacket.
Since 2012 sucking at theHunter :D
Spoiler:
ElusiveShadow
Outfitter

Post by ElusiveShadow »

I must have missed the legend by a handful of months too.

Do we get the jackets eventually? I thought they'd end up removed from the store or something.

The last thing I want from the game when it finally ends: An offline, single player version.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

ElusiveShadow wrote:Do we get the jackets eventually? I thought they'd end up removed from the store or something.
I would doubt that the jackets can be obtained when you cross the next qualifying duration threshold. I would think it was a one-time script they run, which allocated the relevant jacket to all current members based on their first hunt or registration date.
ElusiveShadow
Outfitter

Post by ElusiveShadow »

caledonianblues wrote:
ElusiveShadow wrote:Do we get the jackets eventually? I thought they'd end up removed from the store or something.
I would doubt that the jackets can be obtained when you cross the next qualifying duration threshold. I would think it was a one-time script they run, which allocated the relevant jacket to all current members based on their first hunt or registration date.
That was my suspicion too but Giuh got my hopes up.

The last thing I want from the game when it finally ends: An offline, single player version.
RickC
Outfitter

Post by RickC »

I got all three. Seems like one would have been enough. (the best one you qualify for)

Return to “General Chat”