10 year anniversary t-shirt and jackets

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: 10 year anniversary t-shirt and jackets

Post by HooCairs »

XxStrong1xX wrote:
BCKidd wrote:I got two Elite and Legendary- but I ain't got a clue on how to take those pics, you've all posted. I've tried many times to add a new avatar with those kinds of pics, but, it is simply lost to me. So, how is it done? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
First you have to be at a lodge or a tent. Then simply press Alt + F2 and you will go into 3rd person view and will be able to move the camera around, pose and take the photo.
If you just want a picture to post on here. I would just take a screenshot. If you want to use it as an Avatar then use the game camera.
And you need to put it on first in the game. ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
deerman30
Tracker

Post by deerman30 »

I checked the camo mode with this jacket on and it seems to be a light gray . . .

By any chance would it have some number of camouflage?

I Love Big Racks
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

deerman30 wrote:I checked the camo mode with this jacket on and it seems to be a light gray . . .

By any chance would it have some number of camouflage?

Probably not, clothes with camouflage have the camouflage levels written in the description of the item, like this:
https://www.thehunter.com/#store/item/893

The jackets have nothing written so they are just for the look, like other casual clothes in the store, like this one:
https://www.thehunter.com/#store/item/231

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Giuh
Spotter

Post by Giuh »

I've bought a baseball cap from the 2014 Jamboree and it appears as yellow/brown-ish on the huntermate, as it gives protection. When in fact, it shouldn't (and doesn't) have an effect on me.
Maybe it's just a glitch around some clothing.
Since 2012 sucking at theHunter :D
Spoiler:
CootDawg
Scout

Post by CootDawg »

well i got all three jackets,been here since 2009 and its been a blast hunting this sim and with the hunters on here!!!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

HooCairs wrote:
XxStrong1xX wrote:
BCKidd wrote:I got two Elite and Legendary- but I ain't got a clue on how to take those pics, you've all posted. I've tried many times to add a new avatar with those kinds of pics, but, it is simply lost to me. So, how is it done? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
First you have to be at a lodge or a tent. Then simply press Alt + F2 and you will go into 3rd person view and will be able to move the camera around, pose and take the photo.
If you just want a picture to post on here. I would just take a screenshot. If you want to use it as an Avatar then use the game camera.
And you need to put it on first in the game. ;)
Thanks fellas. I'll give that a go. ;) Respect.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

So you can't buy the jackets? I have all 3 so wouldn't see if you could. Maybe in a few months they will be for sale so everyone can have one.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

DHRifleman wrote:So you can't buy the jackets? I have all 3 so wouldn't see if you could. Maybe in a few months they will be for sale so everyone can have one.

That is what happened with the golden premium weapons, but at least for now the jackets cant be purchased, same as the t-shirt for moderator, translator, etc, however any player can buy a 10 years T-shirt, looks similar to the jackets in design.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

DHRifleman wrote:So you can't buy the jackets? I have all 3 so wouldn't see if you could. Maybe in a few months they will be for sale so everyone can have one.
What is the purpose of giving the 3 of them, if you have 10+ years ? Shouldn't you get the 10 year and that's it ?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

I would think it was just easier to write the same code for each jacket and just change the result needed to be > for each. Something like current date minus registration date > 10, 7, or 5.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD

Return to “General Chat”