CSS farming to buy Ammo

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: CSS farming to buy Ammo

Post by VonStratos »

TheColton is right, when it comes to farming gms, missions are the better option hands down, at first they can give like 200-300gms but for stuff like spot x animal, but later they give 1000gms or more each mission, completing mission packs can provide over 9k gms, plus all the gms obtained in the normal killing during the hunts, is not rocket science to figure that, the tricky part comes when a special weapon is required, but with the mission it should be possible to achieve enough gms to buy a geese/duck setup and farm doing waterfowling or any other equipment desired, and of course, a plenty of ammo.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

missions and resetting your missions is obviously the first thing for getting good gms. we just trying to work out which species is the best to get gms from your time. you dont have to grind anything its just a discussion about possibilities.
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

ronMctube wrote:missions and resetting your missions is obviously the first thing for getting good gms. we just trying to work out which species is the best to get gms from your time. you dont have to grind anything its just a discussion about possibilities.
IF you say to loud they will update specifically that point and decrease the gm$ reward Ron, :lol: don't write it here, let the people figure it, some all ready done it :D , so better not give EW tools/ways to nerf more things.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

ronMctube wrote:missions and resetting your missions is obviously the first thing for getting good gms. we just trying to work out which species is the best to get gms from your time. you dont have to grind anything its just a discussion about possibilities.
Precisely. I've tried several, but not all, kinds of hunts and by far magpie geese are the best bet to a reliable, fast grind.
But I don't personally do it for the grind, so I keep sticking a bunch of female deer, if that fancies my mood in the moment.
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Actually mission not only are a good way to get the gms, also give to the new players(and not so new ) a sense of direction and purpose, sometimes is good to go into a reserve to do... anything, others is good to have an objective like a mission, but mapache01 has a point, out of joke i was very surprised to see the reset being sold by gms, if were a ems only items it would be an ems seller, but we ain't gonna tell that to EW XD

Anyway, before make a reset, or just to plan what mission pack to complete and how, and what weapons may be needed is good to have the mission page of the wiki:
https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Missions

ImageImage
Burning Bridges
Hunter

Post by Burning Bridges »

Actually I feel a bit like you, but I must know the maximum gm$ I can make, just for the sake of science.
But this quickly becomes boring of course. I think a lot of people will be farming for a few days, but not forever.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

That is true, even resenting missions to get gms again will feel repetitive, one way to know how much gms can be earned by a player is to look at the mission packs in the wiki, to look what mission can do with the current equip/weapons and see the prizes for missions, that gives an idea if wort to get a new weapon or equipment to keep advancing with other missions, but at the end even with all missions available it wont last forever, there is a point where doing the same again time over time gets boring and people will do something else. But by then an average player could have a waterfowl setup or enough equipment and weapons to hunt the way they like it.

ImageImage

Return to “General Chat”