CSS farming to buy Ammo

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
L3M182
Outfitter

Re: CSS farming to buy Ammo

Post by L3M182 »

atc86 wrote:I've been having pretty good luck farming the golden tree stand on WHI. Turkey, Coyote, Blacktail and Elk all pretty high CSS.
kind of numbers you getting per hour?
Mashuu
Hunter

Post by Mashuu »

atc86 wrote:I've been having pretty good luck farming the golden tree stand on WHI. Turkey, Coyote, Blacktail and Elk all pretty high CSS.
Which one is that? If it is where I have mine, it is completely deserted there.
atc86
Tracker

Post by atc86 »

L3M182 wrote:
I can get upwards of 1500gms per hour.(only done a couple of hunts though so needs more testing to get an average) But I later looked again at CSS scores and magpie goose is by far more efficient. I just need to save up for the setup ;)
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

atc86 wrote:
L3M182 wrote:
I can get upwards of 1500gms per hour.(only done a couple of hunts though so needs more testing to get an average) But I later looked again at CSS scores and magpie goose is by far more efficient. I just need to save up for the setup ;)
wow thats good going . and probably more enjoyable
atc86
Tracker

Post by atc86 »

Mashuu wrote:
I have mine SE of tower 6 on the road that overlooks the field tower 6 is in. I switch between that and the position E of tower 6.
Mashuu
Hunter

Post by Mashuu »

atc86 wrote:
Mashuu wrote:
I have mine SE of tower 6 on the road that overlooks the field tower 6 is in. I switch between that and the position E of tower 6.
I am in that same area and it is deserted. In fact, most of my hunts lately have been deserted. Walking for half an hour. No tracks, no calls. In fact, I have my tent right east of tower 6.
JM Hunter

Post by JM Hunter »

atc86 wrote:I can get upwards of 1500gms per hour.(only done a couple of hunts though so needs more testing to get an average) But I later looked again at CSS scores and magpie goose is by far more efficient. I just need to save up for the setup ;)

I did a magpie goose hunt recently. 3 hour hunt. 59 geese, 2,107 GMs with the 12 gauge primal pump. My wallet shows payouts from 6 to 76 GMs

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/hypo ... n/86059315
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Mashuu wrote:
atc86 wrote:
Mashuu wrote:
I am in that same area and it is deserted. In fact, most of my hunts lately have been deserted. Walking for half an hour. No tracks, no calls. In fact, I have my tent right east of tower 6.
If you load directly to that tent it may be the cause of the empty area. Load somewhere else and FT to the tent and see if it helps.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

atc86 wrote:
L3M182 wrote:
cant see you getting 1500 per hr.but would love to see the stats for doing it though.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

DHRifleman wrote:
Mashuu wrote:
atc86 wrote:
If you load directly to that tent it may be the cause of the empty area. Load somewhere else and FT to the tent and see if it helps.
yeah many people have tents in hot areas but only if you fast travel to them. starting off them maybe dead.

Return to “General Chat”